All Hawker/Raider/Scout Skills.

Nacho

Just wanted to add one thing- the passive skill on the Raider skill tab called Critical Accordance applies stacks to the enemy, not to your character like Adrenaline Rush and Vicious Accordance. 

It might be a useful skill in PvP but when I had it on my raider, I never saw any stacks on monsters.

On 1/9/2023 at 5:27 PM, HoneyBuns said:

Just wanted to add one thing- the passive skill on the Raider skill tab called Critical Accordance applies stacks to the enemy, not to your character like Adrenaline Rush and Vicious Accordance. 

It might be a useful skill in PvP but when I had it on my raider, I never saw any stacks on monsters.

is that still the case? IOm using it but im not sure if it is applied but we just cant see it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only one Uskill I've seen for scout is Poison Arrow shower (which is total crap, seriously, it shares the cooldown with arrow shower just to do add a poison effect, wow ; when I see the other jobs Uskill, I really don't understand). I thought I can have 2 aoe so people will accept me in party but no, they even prefer add artisan than scout ahahaha.

Is there some rare others Uskill for Scout, maybe ???

Swift Movements, Sharpened Focus and... I want to say Reflective Guard (dmg reduction + dmg return skill) I think. Can't recall, haven't played scout in a long time.

Poison Shower actually is rather naff for its cooldown and cost; I reckon you could post a suggestion about it and it'd get implemented a LOT faster than, say, fixes to the Dealer skill tree.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1