Ammo Gift Boxes need an option for crafting a full stack at once

LoreChief

I took some tiar and gunpowder packets, set it to craft 30 boxes and walked away. I came back to 30 boxes of bomber shells in my consumables tab. Would I want crafting to be different? Sure, I'd like a workbench and maybe a forge to call my very own, maybe a manufactory for big stuff like building ships and buses and whatnot. I don't know whether I'd still feel like an artisan if I produce 1000 boxes of ammo per second without the help of a device.

EDIT: Are you simply unaware that we have a certain level of batch crafting? That feature is clearly underadvertised.

Edited by Bobbity
uwotm8
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

I reckon being able to automate crafting at higher volumes is doable as long as you hide/obscure some of the process.  You could provide the crafter an output log of successes = n and failures = f, so there aren't questions about bugs. Alternately, you could only allow batch crafting where success rate = 100%. There's also the option of the crafter having a dedicated machine that crafts in bulk but sacrifices quality (no substats) for crafting success. This would be useful for grenades and explosives, ammo and PAT parts in their current form.

• Haha 1