Premium Account

Kid

are you guys still going to implement premium accounts? if so what are the benefits of having one. i know from the previous version of narose benefits include

-access to inventory anywhere

-free chest every 24 hours? i think it was 24 hours

-unlimited arena energy

-30% exp boost? or was it more than 

-premium storage access which was until page 10?

thats all that comes to my mind, i dont know if there was more.

my question is will the benefits of premium accounts stay the same? or will you guys add more or take some away

Some kind of premium account with cosmetic and small quality of life will has been mentionned already and if I remember correctly Rednim has already mentionned interest in making premium accounts.

I find that access to storage from anywhere is a QoL feature, that would be a great addition. A free chest every 24 hours seems like a lot in my opinion, so maybe a little less often and as long as it's for cosmetics it could be interesting.

I don't think premium should have unlimited arena energy, that gives pay to win vibes. And you can definitely forget about exp boosts. I don't know how I feel about having extra storage though, it would be nice for any player to be able to put anything and everything in their storage... But those are just my opinions.

So to answer your question, nothing is set in stone, so we don't know. There is an interest in making premium accounts, but they will be VERY different from what they were before, all pay to win perks will be removed (most likely, if they keep their word) and who knows some things might be added too.

I don't think premium should have unlimited arena energy, that gives pay to win vibes. And you can definitely forget about exp boosts. I don't know how I feel about having extra storage though, it would be nice for any player to be able to put anything and everything in their storage... But those are just my opinions.

Opinions I also agree with..... Ideally players who support the server should have cosmetics that are one of a kind at the moment, over true game mechanics..... I understand this is a hard line to decipher.

3 hours ago, Kid said:

i hope they dont take any bonuses away or premium account wont be worth it

Premium would have perks but just nothing that gives an unfair advantage. Premium accounts would still be very much worth it in my opinion, and I would want a premium account regardless of the perks just to support the server.

Sounds like a good idea, the game creators need to earn money in some way for the work + servers.

I would love a cash-shop with just skins(nothing that makes you better than other players) - no stats. 

And premium accounts synced with the forum + ingame. So that you get a golden frame or something around your avatar picture for example.
And ingame, a premium account would generate birthday presents, daily/weekly/monthly login rewards with some points /currency that can be exchanged for skins.