The Royals of Oblivion

Mister Lahey

When I try to speak with Jeffrey Lloyd in Eldeon I'm not given the option to initiate the quest I was given by Historian Jones. I had a similar experience with Pabel in Luna. Do I have to complete certain quests for these NPCs before I can progress with the Royals of oblivion fate quest, or is this just a bug?

Actually nevermind I got it to work with Jeffrey, however I could not find the quest dialog with Pabel in Luna before I completed most of the questline relating to Est.

Edited by Mister Lahey

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2023 at 2:04 PM, Mister Lahey said:

When I try to speak with Jeffrey Lloyd in Eldeon I'm not given the option to initiate the quest I was given by Historian Jones. I had a similar experience with Pabel in Luna. Do I have to complete certain quests for these NPCs before I can progress with the Royals of oblivion fate quest, or is this just a bug?

Actually nevermind I got it to work with Jeffrey, however I could not find the quest dialog with Pabel in Luna before I completed most of the questline relating to Est.

Pabel is stubborn and you need to do some of their Est quest before they will give you other dialog. I've mentioned this to the team before and it's something they will look at changing in the future

• Like 1