Player equip view and equipment preview?

MikeOC

Viewing other players' equips - have the option to look at another selected character's equipment. As a knight, I don't just want to just die from pulling too many mobs. I also want to die from envy caused by seeing other players' better equipment.

Preview - Ever had items that had great stats but you had no idea looked like doggie doo doo only until after putting it on? Sure, you can always cover equips with costumes. Adapting this rpg standard will allow players to see what an item looks like on your character before you can actually equip it.

Cross-job costume functionality - this is just having the ability to equip the armor sets of other jobs as costumes . I.e. a knight can look like a cleric by wearing knight armor as a costume, dealer can equip as costume hawker gear etc. It's like fashion souls, but in RO.

I am completely ignorant of coding, and I have no idea if this suggestion is unreasonable from a technical standpoint. Thought that these QOL additions could be great. That is all.

31 minutes ago, MikeOC said:

Viewing other players' equips - have the option to look at another selected character's equipment. As a knight, I don't just want to just die from pulling too many mobs. I also want to die from envy caused by seeing other players' better equipment.

Preview - Ever had items that had great stats but you had no idea looked like doggie doo doo only until after putting it on? Sure, you can always cover equips with costumes. Adapting this rpg standard will allow players to see what an item looks like on your character before you can actually equip it.

Cross-job costume functionality - this is just having the ability to equip the armor sets of other jobs as costumes . I.e. a knight can look like a cleric by wearing knight armor as a costume, dealer can equip as costume hawker gear etc. It's like fashion souls, but in RO.

I am completely ignorant of coding, and I have no idea if this suggestion is unreasonable from a technical standpoint. Thought that these QOL additions could be great. That is all.

2nd one is actually in game, roseonline-2022-12-31-104613.png.bfeb96084424bd6fc4672466382f9567.png control + right click at the same time.

They actually used to have this as a bonus from long ago when I think they updated from Irose to Evo or something, but maybe that'll come back hopefully!

• Like 1