[Guide] How to Use Name Change Coupon

HoneyBuns

The Name Change Coupon is available in the Item Mall for 500 ROSE Points.  
namechangecoupon.jpg

To use the coupon, drag it to the character's inventory and double click on it.  A popup box will appear, asking you if you want to use the coupon.  Click  "Confirm"
popup box.jpg

In the system chat (above the regular chat box), you will see a message that tells you to return to the Character Select screen.
system message.jpg

Return to Character Select, and click on the button underneath your character that says "Rename Character"
rename character.jpg

Type the new name in that box and press the button "Rename"
newname.jpg

That's all there is to it!  Your character now has their new name.

Question, If I change my name what will happen to my friendlist? Are they gonna get notified about the change? 

Like for example, Even Though I deleted them on my friendlist and they are still not removing me from their friendlist. Are they still gonna get notified about it?

5 minutes ago, Askeladd said:

Question, If I change my name what will happen to my friendlist? Are they gonna get notified about the change? 

Like for example, Even Though I deleted them on my friendlist and they are still not removing me from their friendlist. Are they still gonna get notified about it?

That's a really good question.  There is no type of notification but I think your name on the friend lists automatically changes.  I will try to find out for sure tomorrow and let you know.

• HoneyBuns pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can this also be use like for example I have two accounts with characters that I want their name interchange?

Example: Account 1 with Character AAA and Account 2 Character ZZZ would become Account 1 with Character ZZZ and then Account 2 with Character AAA

And also, is that Name Change unlimited as long as you avail of the coupon for the instance that you may want to change the name again of that character that you have change before?

29 minutes ago, HLAJR said:

Can this also be use like for example I have two accounts with characters that I want their name interchange?

Example: Account 1 with Character AAA and Account 2 Character ZZZ would become Account 1 with Character ZZZ and then Account 2 with Character AAA

And also, is that Name Change unlimited as long as you avail of the coupon for the instance that you may want to change the name again of that character that you have change before?

No, you cannot interchange names like that. A name would have to be free’d in order for you to change a name. 

It’s not unlimited, no. It’s one time use. 

5 hours ago, Avatar said:

No, you cannot interchange names like that. A name would have to be free’d in order for you to change a name. 

It’s not unlimited, no. It’s one time use. 

I see.. Just to be clear, as long as that particular name had been already deleted, it could be used? And each character could only be renamed once on its lifetime and not every time you buy a name change coupon?

1 hour ago, HLAJR said:

I see.. Just to be clear, as long as that particular name had been already deleted, it could be used? And each character could only be renamed once on its lifetime and not every time you buy a name change coupon?

When a character is deleted, the name becomes available to anyone (unless there was a name reservation from before early access started).  If the name was not reserved, anyone could take it.

Far as I know, you can change a character's name as often as you want but you need a new Name Change Coupon each time

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the insight about Name Change Coupon, I have not use one for now that is why I am curious.

Regarding Name Reservation, the reserve name stick to the account for lifetime as one of its character and cannot be used by anyone even if the owner advertently tries to delete it on that account?

14 minutes ago, HLAJR said:

Regarding Name Reservation, the reserve name stick to the account for lifetime as one of its character and cannot be used by anyone even if the owner advertently tries to delete it on that account?

Once reserved it can only be transferred to another account via ticket, even if accidentally or purposely deleted. 

• Thanks 1