FARMING GUIDE??

totle17000

1 hour ago, totle17000 said:

Hello

Just want to ask if rose has farming guide? Like place where to farm or monster have to kill for specific drop items needed?? 

Thank you.

Drops here are not the same as you might remember from iROSE.  Many items will drop from every monster on a map.  Other drops are tiered based on the classification of the monster (warrior, ranger etc).  You can farm as you progress and level.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2022 at 3:41 AM, HoneyBuns said:

Drops here are not the same as you might remember from iROSE.  Many items will drop from every monster on a map.  Other drops are tiered based on the classification of the monster (warrior, ranger etc).  You can farm as you progress and level.  

What is the Best Class for Farming? I'm a newbie and I'm used to Bourg as Farmer. That's why I created a Dealer. But upon checking Drop Rate Increase Passive is in 2nd Job Class? Btw I asked some players last night. They say it's Mage coz of AOE. Thanks! I'm kinda struggling with Zulie. Since I just leeched last night lol. But last night I notice the Krawfy level and some quest have Zulie reward. Thanks!

11 hours ago, zyk said:

What is the Best Class for Farming? I'm a newbie and I'm used to Bourg as Farmer. That's why I created a Dealer. But upon checking Drop Rate Increase Passive is in 2nd Job Class? Btw I asked some players last night. They say it's Mage coz of AOE. Thanks! I'm kinda struggling with Zulie. Since I just leeched last night lol. But last night I notice the Krawfy level and some quest have Zulie reward. Thanks!

Repeatable quests on Junon Planet can be a good source of zulie early game.  Also, pick up every drop.  Many of them (ancient coins, match, colorful paper, rusty bell for example) are trash drops.  They are not used for anything except selling to an NPC for zulie.  Check the buy lists in players shops in Junon Polis and find the best offer especially for the "dirties".  Remember, everything has some value. 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2023 at 11:23 PM, HoneyBuns said:

Repeatable quests on Junon Planet can be a good source of zulie early game.  Also, pick up every drop.  Many of them (ancient coins, match, colorful paper, rusty bell for example) are trash drops.  They are not used for anything except selling to an NPC for zulie.  Check the buy lists in players shops in Junon Polis and find the best offer especially for the "dirties".  Remember, everything has some value. 

Do we have a Market Manager NPC to check the Buying and Selling items currently in Shops? Thanks. 

Yeah I always pickup things and materials for crafting. 

11 hours ago, zyk said:

Do we have a Market Manager NPC to check the Buying and Selling items currently in Shops? Thanks. 

Yeah I always pickup things and materials for crafting. 

We don't have anything like a Market Manager.  You have to check shops the old fashioned way but we did recently add something to make checking shops easier.

Go to System in the game (esc), then Game Options >Game Tab and tick  "Show shop viewed" 
game options game tab.jpg

Then when you check a shop, that shop's name will become transparent so you can easily see which shops you have not looked at yet.
viewed shop.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The best way to earn zulies is by leveling to 240++ asap, do dungeon (example cou) everyday to farm valor points. Valor points can use to buy blank scroll (500 valor points) from npc and sell it to the market (10m++), beside farming valor points, completing a dungeon (final boss) might sometimes earn valuable item such as Unique weapon / Lisent U (470k++) / Purple Powder (65k++). For your information, 1 unique weapon can be dismantle to 20++ pc ancient scarab (60k++). Trust me, farming at this level (240++) in any dg is more worth it then any of other places.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alexer said:

The best way to earn zulies is by leveling to 240++ asap, do dungeon (example cou) everyday to farm valor points. Valor points can use to buy blank scroll (500 valor points) from npc and sell it to the market (10m++), beside farming valor points, completing a dungeon (final boss) might sometimes earn valuable item such as Unique weapon / Lisent U (470k++) / Purple Powder (65k++). For your information, 1 unique weapon can be dismantle to 20++ pc ancient scarab (60k++). Trust me, farming at this level (240++) in any dg is more worth it then any of other places.

Or just spam Akram for Honor bindrunes to sell? 🙂 

1 hour ago, Thystro said:

Dungeons, dungeons and eehm dungeons.. Is sort of the only way atm.

Akram can also be spammed, however it's more work for the amount of Zuly you get most of the times.

i mean, if you score atleast 200 honor points each run it is 4.5-5m for about 20-30 minutes