Choosing the first job?

Khuul

1. Go to Canyon City of Zant talk to [Akram Kingdom Minister] Warren, and choose the job of Muse.
2. Speak to [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh in Canyon City of Zant, to start the first part of the quest.
3. [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh will ask you to kill 20 Flanae, they will be spawning in Adventurer's Plains on the farm.
4. After that return to [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh and she will ask you to kill 5 Big Pumpkin they will be spawning in  Valley of Luxem Tower.
5. If you acquired all the goods needed, go back to [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh.
6. She will declare that you perfectly acomplished the quest, go back to [Akram Kingdom Minister] Warren to become a true muse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maddox said:

1. Go to Canyon City of Zant talk to [Akram Kingdom Minister] Warren, and choose the job of Muse.
2. Speak to [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh in Canyon City of Zant, to start the first part of the quest.
3. [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh will ask you to kill 20 Flanae, they will be spawning in Adventurer's Plains on the farm.
4. After that return to [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh and she will ask you to kill 5 Big Pumpkin they will be spawning in  Valley of Luxem Tower.
5. If you acquired all the goods needed, go back to [Arumic Merchant] Tryteh.
6. She will declare that you perfectly acomplished the quest, go back to [Akram Kingdom Minister] Warren to become a true muse.

This method is outdated. Quests are no longer required to change first job. 

@Khuul, ensure you speak to Arua’s Fairy near the spawn location when you first created a character. She will ask you to speak to Grey. Grey will give you a quest to kill jellybeans. Once you finish that, he will ask for you to speak to Bert, then Huey, then Claude. Once this quest line is complete, you will be around level 10 and will have to go to the training village. This is located to the left of the spawn gate to Valley of Luxem Tower. 

2 minutes ago, Raggnarokh said:

I belive you cannot get 1job becuase of the quest system. Just a new character i made and he has some quests... Which is not normal

image.thumb.png.c716450126c9ce29a8794624c1a2be60.png

My friend and I had a similar issue. What he did was deleted the character entirely and closed all clients for the 10 minutes it takes to delete the character. Afterwards, make a new character with the same name and ONLY log on that 1 client. After you receive the quest from the fairy, you can now log on your 2nd account. 

6 minutes ago, Kuh Yamamoto said:

Considering the exp rate of this server. Deleting is not an option. They should at least notify us or provide fix for this BUG ASAP

I’m sure they would be able to provide a fix without having to delete your character. This is, however, a solution for right now. Also, with the killing of the mobs for the quest line, it’s fairly easy to get to level 10. 

17 minutes ago, Avatar said:

My friend and I had a similar issue. What he did was deleted the character entirely and closed all clients for the 10 minutes it takes to delete the character. Afterwards, make a new character with the same name and ONLY log on that 1 client. After you receive the quest from the fairy, you can now log on your 2nd account. 

I just use 1 account, and i just created the character after having lunch. I dont think that is the problem. 

Have a nice day