Jump to content

AURA CLAN WHERE ARE YOU NOW? 不


Don
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My clan, with WheatThin cm was (and will be again) DeadlyForce.

My raider (BubbleButt) was in VoraSyn when they were extremely active then when it died I went to Aura.

When I very first began playing (2005) my character was OriginalSynsGirl and I was in Zurn's clan.

Wanna see some great screenies?

facebook.com/DeadlyForceClan

FB_IMG_1655867885492.jpg

Edited by BubbleButt
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Vaztuz said:

Actually I'm not sure if Trang is here. I just mentioned all the boss that I miss. Hehe

Not sure if he even still uses Discord but I sent him a message telling him the game is being relaunched. Hopefully he will check it out and see this topic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really hope he plays the game again. I owe him big time. I was playing the game on Steam before and then when I met him, he taught me about multi-client gaming. Since then I often do dungeon runs using 3 clients like he does.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vaztuz said:

I really hope he plays the game again. I owe him big time. I was playing the game on Steam before and then when I met him, he taught me about multi-client gaming. Since then I often do dungeon runs using 3 clients like he does.

I hope he plays here too. His video guides are epic but remember, there is a 2 client limit now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see. Well that's fine even if it's just 2 clients. Will the structure be the same as before? Honestly, I hate the part where CHA increases buffs even if it made me lots of zulies creating max CHA stats. lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Vaztuz said:

I see. Well that's fine even if it's just 2 clients. Will the structure be the same as before? Honestly, I hate the part where CHA increases buffs even if it made me lots of zulies creating max CHA stats. lol.

Charm still affects buffs but like at NA, that's for all job classes not just muses. Clerics don't have full buffs anymore so that's one thing that's different from how it was before but charm also affects heals and we don't know yet what other changes there will be. There are several topics about the cleric changes in the Suggestion Section you should check out when you have some time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/6/2022 at 11:46 PM, HoneyBuns said:

Charm still affects buffs but like at NA, that's for all job classes not just muses. Clerics don't have full buffs anymore so that's one thing that's different from how it was before but charm also affects heals and we don't know yet what other changes there will be. There are several topics about the cleric changes in the Suggestion Section you should check out when you have some time.

I've read the threads on Cleric suggestions. Honestly, I'm a little irked with CHA still has influence on buffs. That's why i thought... if that'st he case, I would accept Cleric being buff slaves as long as their buffs don't exceed the 'class specific buffs'. Meaning, soldier class buffs like ATK, DEF, HP should have higher amount of buffs compared to Clerics giving those same buffs. Same goes with with other 'class specific buffs' coming from hawker class and dealer class. They could still give ATK, DEF, HP buffs but not higher than the soldiers, hawkers, etc. If that happens then Clerics would have more 'active roles' in games like... being healer/CC build or healer/DPS build ( using wands and summons ), things like that.

I remember teaming up with a group trying to make a 'dungeon dedicated' or 'PVM/PVE' dedicated characters. Meaning my Cleric that time only had 'muse specific' buffs; mdef, max mp. We didn't get the passive additional stats like Dex, Str and such but instead skills that would make our group survive easily or kill faster. As in the party/group would fail if it wasn't setup the right way. Our tank's role was CC, AOE and obviously agrro, Mage for AOE, DPS and CC, Spear Champ for DPS and AOE, Katar raider was the most important since it delivers consistent DPS with occasional stun obviously Cleric for keeping them alive. We didn't take the skill for additional stats but instead skill's that would keep other members alive. With that said, we were able to survive/clear dungeon even if we're not max and without 'top gear', no max or even leveled runes. It was so much fun.

We thought of using this setup for the start of the game, starting from level 1, entering the dungeons and all, but... well... yeah, 2019 was end of NA Rose so, we just did our own thing to have fun and enjoy the last days of the game that time. So right now I'm really curious if our setup would work from Level 1 to Max level. LOL.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vaztuz said:

I've read the threads on Cleric suggestions. Honestly, I'm a little irked with CHA still has influence on buffs. That's why i thought... if that'st he case, I would accept Cleric being buff slaves as long as their buffs don't exceed the 'class specific buffs'. Meaning, soldier class buffs like ATK, DEF, HP should have higher amount of buffs compared to Clerics giving those same buffs. Same goes with with other 'class specific buffs' coming from hawker class and dealer class. They could still give ATK, DEF, HP buffs but not higher than the soldiers, hawkers, etc. If that happens then Clerics would have more 'active roles' in games like... being healer/CC build or healer/DPS build ( using wands and summons ), things like that.

I remember teaming up with a group trying to make a 'dungeon dedicated' or 'PVM/PVE' dedicated characters. Meaning my Cleric that time only had 'muse specific' buffs; mdef, max mp. We didn't get the passive additional stats like Dex, Str and such but instead skills that would make our group survive easily or kill faster. As in the party/group would fail if it wasn't setup the right way. Our tank's role was CC, AOE and obviously agrro, Mage for AOE, DPS and CC, Spear Champ for DPS and AOE, Katar raider was the most important since it delivers consistent DPS with occasional stun obviously Cleric for keeping them alive. We didn't take the skill for additional stats but instead skill's that would keep other members alive. With that said, we were able to survive/clear dungeon even if we're not max and without 'top gear', no max or even leveled runes. It was so much fun.

We thought of using this setup for the start of the game, starting from level 1, entering the dungeons and all, but... well... yeah, 2019 was end of NA Rose so, we just did our own thing to have fun and enjoy the last days of the game that time. So right now I'm really curious if our setup would work from Level 1 to Max level. LOL.

Sounds like you guys will do fine since you didn't depend on your cleric to have every buff and that's how clerics are now. Your system should work great but you might want to at least get the stat passives especially if you don't plan to add charm to any character since the class's main stat does also affect their buffs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Sounds like you guys will do fine since you didn't depend on your cleric to have every buff and that's how clerics are now. Your system should work great but you might want to at least get the stat passives especially if you don't plan to add charm to any character since the class's main stat does also affect their buffs.

We were just experimenting that time and we all have extra characters to play with that close to leaving Orlo. It was a fun group, specially with our tank who often gets disconnected. Can't stop laughing on how we scatter like crazy and me chasing the one who's about to die. We can somehow kill the map's kings. We're not able to kill it quickly but it was survivable. Well... until our tank disappears then we all die. lol.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, WisdomTeeeth said:

Hey there, glad to see you guys here!

Master! Very nice to see you again! I hope you play the game again once it's released. Looking forward to gaming with you like before.

Edited by Vaztuz
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Create New...