gcash for payment method

Ohsy

You could use GCash Virtual Card if you have.

I had already use PayMaya Virtual Card for payment here... and I used my GCash to transfer balance to my Paymaya account.

Also other card like Cash Card, Debit Card even ATM Card as long as it has Visa or Mastercard logo on it and your bank allowed online payment transaction in it because they are disabled by default for security reason, you need to request from your bank to enable it for you to be able to use your ATM card for payment online.

You could also use Google Payment here if Rednim will enable it (it was shown in the Name Reservation payment) and just add your GCash account under your Google Pay account because those are available for the Philippine accounts, even Smart payment where your payment is deducted in your mobile number's load balance.

Edited by HLAJR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Totally agree, I used GCash QR code before, when I purchased games in Steam. Man, that's very convenient. 

It will really be nice, if your payment options can facilitate QR code scanning.

With the rapidly changing digital world, its perpetual developments, gone are the days where only paypal, debit and credit cards dominate the online payment.

You may also include it in Shopee, Lazada and other online malls that also caters voucher purchase.

Edited by BUSILAK

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 8:11 PM, BUSILAK said:

With the rapidly changing digital world, its perpetual developments, gone are the days where only paypal, debit and credit cards dominate the online payment.

You may also include it in Shopee, Lazada and other online malls that also caters voucher purchase.

It all depends on the payment processor, and as long as there is a proper gateway, local mode of payment can push through riding in the establlished international exchanges.