Item mall?

For those of us wondering I am going to ask haha. Will there be an item mall shop where items, enchants, or really anything that is typically in a shop going to be in game? I know the game is not going to be P2P but just for a few of us who may have been thinking about this, I figured I'd just ask. 

Cheers!

All I've heard is that the IM will only have cosmetic items and nothing p2w like we had at NA.   Considering how much p2w stuff the Item Mall used to have, it will be interesting to see what an IM like this will look like without medals, skills, clan point boosters etc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2022 at 4:45 PM, HoneyBuns said:

All I've heard is that the IM will only have cosmetic items and nothing p2w like we had at NA.   Considering how much p2w stuff the Item Mall used to have, it will be interesting to see what an IM like this will look like without medals, skills, clan point boosters etc

That is good news.  I played iRose and then NArose until about 2011 and when NArose went to an item mall players could buy their way into leveling up and it kind of ruined the game.  I much preferred when it was a subscription game.  My original character was CoffeeMuse but later I characters of other classes.

• Like 1