Just dropping by to say hello (Dast)

Dast

Hey everyone,

In the Rose Online community, I'm better known as Dast. I played Irose, a bit of Rose Evo, Ruff, 7hs, akram, titan and arua.

For those who knows me, you'll remember me by the mods, and rose online animation dance videos I made back in the day. I stopped because youtube took them down by gravity lol oh well. They are still up on youtube but they are hidden away with links coming from my deviant art.

For those wondering what have I been up to after rose online. I go by RedJax_dast now. My 3d modeling from making mods and animations was redirected to 3d printing. I don't game as much more but my content now consist of 3d printing, home gym hacks, cosplay videography, baking, and taekwondo related things. But yeh, just dropping by to say hello and I'm noticing alot usernames I recognize involved in this project.

Good to see this 2 decade game has still an audience 

Edited by Dast
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dast said:

Hey everyone,

In the Rose Online community, I'm better known as Dast. I played Irose, a bit of Rose Evo, Ruff, 7hs, akram, and arua.

For those who knows me, you'll remember me by the mods, and rose online animation dance videos I made back in the day. I stopped because youtube took them down by gravity lol oh well. They are still up on youtube but they are hidden away with links coming from my deviant art.

For those wondering what have I been up to after rose online. I go by RedJax_dast now. My 3d modeling from making mods and animations was redirected to 3d printing. I don't game as much more but my content now consist of 3d printing, home gym hacks, cosplay videography, baking, and taekwondo related things. But yeh, just dropping by to say hello and I'm noticing alot usernames I recognize involved in this project.

Good to see this 2 decade game has still an audience 

Hey hi there!  I was just thinking about you the other day.  I wanted to share one of those videos you had on Vimeo and found that it had been taken down. That one was my favorite too tho the others are also great ofc.   Anyway it's good to see you again and I'm happy that you are doing well.

ROSE has a Discord server now so if you have time, please join and send me a dm (HB is my name there). It will be easier to catch up there.  

18 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Hey hi there!  I was just thinking about you the other day.  I wanted to share one of those videos you had on Vimeo and found that it had been taken down. That one was my favorite too tho the others are also great ofc.   Anyway it's good to see you again and I'm happy that you are doing well.

ROSE has a Discord server now so if you have time, please join and send me a dm (HB is my name there). It will be easier to catch up there.  

hahah yeh, the videos are stored away on youtube. do you know if gravity has anything to do with rose whether in north america, japan, or wherever else? Otherwise i can switch the link to public. I think someone out there reposted the too, theyre still alive somewhere.

But yeh, I'll drop by discord when i find the time.