Hello fellow rosearians!

Geji

Hiya everyone! Geji here, just wanted to say hello and say it's amazing to be back in this game! I played all the way back in the iRose era. I played for a bit when warp portal was running things on steam also. Now as an old man "lol", I still am playing, and everything is so nostalgic.  I can't thank you enough Redmin Games for bringing such an amazing game back into play. I look forward to every single update.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Geji said:

Hiya everyone! Geji here, just wanted to say hello and say it's amazing to be back in this game! I played all the way back in the iRose era. I played for a bit when warp portal was running things on steam also. Now as an old man "lol", I still am playing, and everything is so nostalgic.  I can't thank you enough Redmin Games for bringing such an amazing game back into play. I look forward to every single update.

Hi and welcome back!  There have been some changes since you last played but don't feel overwhelmed.  Check in the Guide Section for info on features that might not be familiar to you.  We also have a ROSE Discord server now. The link is at the top of the forum. My Discord name is HB and you can message me anytime with questions. 

Have fun playing!