Ancient Copper Coin

jang0o

22 minutes ago, jang0o said:

Just to know, what are the uses for this item?

We do not have zulie drops here, so there are some "trash" drop items that can just be sold to the NPC.  Those copper, silver and gold coins are trash drops, along with some others like match, colorful paper, and rusty bell.  

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

We do not have zulie drops here, so there are some "trash" drop items that can just be sold to the NPC.  Those copper, silver and gold coins are trash drops, along with some others like match, colorful paper, and rusty bell.  

Bring back zulie drops or make the 'trash' item worth more to npc them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LordAlbion said:

On 6/23/2023 at 2:58 PM, HoneyBuns said:

The team is reviewing drops and there will be some changes made. Not sure yet what that will entail but regardless, any items on this list can always just be sold to an NPC.

Thanks HoneyBuns for the update, was wondering myself as well what coins do, looking forward to it.

Edited by EnlightedBeing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/19/2023 at 3:31 AM, LordAlbion said:

Bring back zulie drops or make the 'trash' item worth more to npc them.

I only agree with the first half. Don't make the trash items worth more to NPCs. Just drop Zulie again and remove the trash drops. It's just too much. I can't remember that my bags were so full with things you never use. Just to sell them again.

I don't know what the reason was to stop dropping zulie, but imo that was just fine. It worked. Hope that this will get reverted.