How to delete lacrima from inventory slot?

On 5/25/2023 at 9:22 AM, HoneyBuns said:

I was able to both store and sell Lacrima tho the NPC pays 0 zulie for it.  It sounds like you might have a bugged inventory slot.  See if you can put it into character storage and then make a ticket with all of the info

Can we save it? As well as other event tokens so we can reuse it when event comes again?  Or we can use other tokens to convert it to event points or something? In the future updates. Thanks

16 minutes ago, zyk said:

Can we save it? As well as other event tokens so we can reuse it when event comes again?  Or we can use other tokens to convert it to event points or something? In the future updates. Thanks

You definitely can and I would suggest doing that with all event drops that you don't use or sell during each event.  The events repeat every year and you'll have a head start on when the event comes back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

You definitely can and I would suggest doing that with all event drops that you don't use or sell during each event.  The events repeat every year and you'll have a head start on when the event comes back.

Ohhhh thanks for this info! I'll keep note of this! ❤️