Hi all!

JessicaDaniels

Hi all! I have just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Jessica Daniels and I am new to the world of Rose Online. I have been passionate about the game since day one and now I want to meet a community of players who share my passion for this amazing game. I don't know much about Rose Online yet, but I'm excited to be here and ready to learn from more experienced players. I also hope to find new friends and partners with whom I can explore this fantastic world. If you have any tips or advice for a newbie, I would be very grateful if you could share it with me. I am ready to soak up the knowledge to become a stronger and more skilled player. I look forward to participating in discussions, asking questions, and sharing my impressions of Rose Online. Thank you for your warm welcome and I hope we can build a great community here. See you on the forum.

Edited by JessicaDaniels
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JessicaDaniels said:

Hi all! I have just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Jessica Daniels and I am new to the world of Rose Online. I have been passionate about the game since day one and now I want to meet a community of players who share my passion for this amazing game. I don't know much about Rose Online yet, but I'm excited to be here and ready to learn from more experienced players. I also hope to find new friends and partners with whom I can explore this fantastic world. If you have any tips or advice for a newbie, I would be very grateful if you could share it with me. I am ready to soak up the knowledge to become a stronger and more skilled player. I look forward to participating in discussions, asking questions, and sharing my impressions of Rose Online. Thank you for your warm welcome and I hope we can build a great community here. See you on the forum.

Hi and welcome! 

Be sure to check here on the forum and on our Discord server for guides and other information and just ask whenever you have a question.  You can message me here or on Discord anytime.

I hope you enjoy your time here.  See you ingame!

• Like 1