Pleasure to play

Michto36

Hi every one,

Sorry I don't know if I'm at the good place to post this, but I had to say that before the game begins:

Like you, I played this fantastic game for years and I want to renew this experience but, as you know, nowadays we live all things too fast ! so I just want to ask all of you one favor:

Please don't rush the game ! ❤️

take time to read the quests, to admire the maps again, to farm bosses, to walk around the shops to find your precious blue hat (+2) ...

Love to make party with a bonfire just to aid a newbie and chat with him for some time. 🔥💪💬

Buff homies around and show off you new cart to every one in town ! 😎🤩🏎️

That's all 😄 it's an advise I will force myself to respect because I want the game to last really long. 

Hope to play with you soon !

• Like 4

Hey there!

We have been in development for several months now and will probably take a few more months. So we are not rushing anything. We want to deliver a good experience!

I moved your topic to introductions 🙂

• Like 2

On 5/23/2022 at 11:58 AM, Flowan said:

Hey there!

We have been in development for several months now and will probably take a few more months. So we are not rushing anything. We want to deliver a good experience!

I moved your topic to introductions 🙂

Hey ! 🙂 

thanks for moving the topic to the right place !

and this request/advice/favor is not for devs attention but rather for all actual/future players who wait so hard to log in Rose 😝☺️i'm following carefully discord channel and i know devs are working hard to furnish us the best experience possible that's why we have to don't rush it and take our time 😍

• Like 2