Rose will not accept my credentials.

CoffeeMuse

Restarted the game and saw an update going on.  After that finished I tried logging in.  This time I got a message: "login rejected, update game first"

I just updated the game!  *sigh*

Latest message when attempting to login - "cannot connect to server"

Friday night and home from work and ...  wah wah trombones.

If logged in to the game there will be notifications every 5 minutes starting one hour before the maintenance.

There will be an announcement in the Discord server, here on the forums and also on the webpage roseonlinegame.com.

The patcher also gets the announcement from the webpage, but you will have to read the article to see its start time.

So it's Friday and I get home from work and try to log into Rose and servers unavailable?  Do you guys to server maintenance on Friday afternoon?  If so, could you change the time and day so when we come home from a long work week we can chill out and play?  Just wondering.

There wasn’t any maintenance today, and doesn’t seem to have been any servers that went down, so I’m guessing it’s something to do with the new login server, I’ve seen Honeybuns say to just keep trying and eventually you’ll get in. 

I’d imagine they’re keeping an eye on why it’s doing that and make adjustments when they can