I Can't login may Cleric account

Bizkit02

I Can't login may Cleric account but my other account (champ) has no problem connecting. It's been 8 hrs trying to login. From "Downloading Avatar List" to "Server Disconnected" then eventually to "Account does not exist". (Removed) Last time I logout my cleric was around 9 pm Philippine time (Zant map). Pls help. Thank you.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Avatar
Removed email address

33 minutes ago, Bizkit02 said:

I Can't login may Cleric account but my other account (champ) has no problem connecting. It's been 8 hrs trying to login. From "Downloading Avatar List" to "Server Disconnected" then eventually to "Account does not exist". (Removed) Last time I logout my cleric was around 9 pm Philippine time (Zant map). Pls help. Thank you.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Removed your email address. Please don’t include that info on a public forum. 

This error seems interesting. I would ask that you open up 2 clients at the same time and input your user/pass on BOTH clients. Once your information is inputted, press enter on one client then QUICKLY switch to the 2nd client and press enter. 

The goal is to see the message “Account already Logged in”. Once you see the message, use 1 client only and try to login again.