Easter Event March 29 - April 21

HoneyBuns

On 3/9/2023 at 6:58 PM, HoneyBuns said:

Easter Bunny Wings These wings are also in the Item Mall this month in case you don't want to wait (or in my case, if you have super bad luck with random rewards)

@HoneyBuns I don't see them in the IM, will they be available or was this a last minute decision?

1 hour ago, Mek said:

@HoneyBuns I don't see them in the IM, will they be available or was this a last minute decision?

The Item Mall has not been updated for April yet but it was decided not to add the Easter Bunny Wings this year anyway.  I've updated the guide so no one is confused.

Thanks for catching that.  

So, Me and my party have killed the Krawfy King 5 times, also got first hit on all of them, he is the last one we need for "Uncovering the Secret". Is there something special we need to do to get it?

45 minutes ago, ADRED said:

So, Me and my party have killed the Krawfy King 5 times, also got first hit on all of them, he is the last one we need for "Uncovering the Secret". Is there something special we need to do to get it?

Make sure you are not killing the Supreme Krawfy Kings.  Those are only for the second job quest and they will not give the event drop.