AKRAM. PLEASE INCREASE SACRI COOLDOWN IN PVP AREA.

jarinski21

I think it is way better if they will buff the Unique version of "Purify" for clerics. Instead of just cleansing 2 debuffs, better if it will cleanse all debuffs. Also, if they can put Hit Points (HP) scaling or reduce the crystal's Hit Points (HP)

If they will nerf Sacrifice, it will make less fun for those who play Knight or Champion.

3 hours ago, Asur said:

The number of solider class will be way more than the number of cleric class. Unless the (aoe) puri is under 3 sec's it still won't work out.

Please SS an AA scoreboard that has number of soldier more than cleric 🤣. Problem is now most of those clerics are botter summon/heal. If clerics are active then taunt is not a problem anymore.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Please SS an AA scoreboard that has number of soldier more than cleric 🤣. Problem is now most of those clerics are botter summon/heal. If clerics are active then taunt is not a problem anymore.

I agree, if they will buff Area of Effect version of Purify it will make smarter gameplays and make clerics more attentive. I think Purify is the best counter for Sacrifice.
The AoE Purify has 8 seconds cooldown versus to the 20 seconds cooldown of Sacrifice.
I feel like AoE Purify is almost useless in large group fights since it can only dispel 2 debuffs which there are alot of debuffs (DOWN - Defense, Dodge, Attack Power, Accuracy, Magic Resistance),  even the tons number of DoTs skill are under these.
They should make Purify dispel all debuffs or atleast make it 5 or a reasonable amount of debuffs to dispel to make it more useful and viable.