General comments about game

Yanta

Can we please have less candle ghost spawns. Most of the time after two kills I will get a CG spawn, then it goes on every couple of kills, and the number of candle ghosts goes from 1 to 3 in very short time. It's hard enough soloing, but this is crazy. And when they spawn, if I can't kill them the only ways to get them off my tail is to change maps or log out as they follow forever.

25 kills, 1 gunpowder drop.

It's all but impossible making zulie when people don't buy drops from stores, and have to do quests that pay zulie just to cover repair and food costs, let alone 200K to get second job;, costs for scrolls and passenger ships. But the drops seem to have all but vanished making to completely impossible for a single person to get anywhere in the game.

Because of my work hours I mostly play when the servers seem to be quieter, and most people don's need me in a party anyway. Even so, So I spend most of my time going it solo and it's getting very tedious. This just isn't the fun I remember it being in the old days. Perhaps I'm just getting old 😞

I will watch people get weapon/armor drops at the rate of > 10 in a 30 minute period whereas I can go for 3-4 hours and get a single drop.

Might my character be bugged?

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I am mostly a lone wolf. And it is hard I have several characters and I can tell if  bugged is the case then my whole account is 🙂
Drops are lousy, and seems to be getting worse for each patch. High lvls spawn low lvl areas and gets drop form AOES. and a lonely little character gets nothing.
And maybe I am old to, ha ha not maybe, but it was better in the old days.

• Sad 1

Your grinding experience will differ depends on which class you main. The population of lower level maps has dropped too low.  If your chosen class is not so good for soloing then the difficulty will just be too hard. The best class to solo early and even up to end game is  a DPS muse and if you pair it with another class, you can enjoy leveling "solo" or even have a chance to get invited more often on a party... if there is one 😄

26 minutes ago, MrJoe said:

Your grinding experience will differ depends on which class you main. The population of lower level maps has dropped too low.  If your chosen class is not so good for soloing then the difficulty will just be too hard. The best class to solo early and even up to end game is  a DPS muse and if you pair it with another class, you can enjoy leveling "solo" or even have a chance to get invited more often on a party... if there is one 😄

You can solo, that is not the problem,  i have 3 charac between 88-109 BC, Bow hawker, and a dealer all lvld solo.

1 minute ago, Zataya said:

You can solo, that is not the problem,  i have 3 charac between 88-109 BC, Bow hawker, and a dealer all lvld solo.

Never said you can't. Other class just make it so much easier.

21 minutes ago, MrJoe said:

Never said you can't. Other class just make it so much easier.

🙂 Sometimes i find it a bit to easy compared to NA rose, Endgames is to easy to get, and that is i believe one of the reasons there are so many high lvls compared to any other lvl, also look at shops, almost all high lv things.  everyone selling no one buying.prices go skyrocket and then drop like nothing..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zataya said:

🙂 Sometimes i find it a bit to easy compared to NA rose, Endgames is to easy to get, and that is i believe one of the reasons there are so many high lvls compared to any other lvl, also look at shops, almost all high lv things.  everyone selling no one buying.prices go skyrocket and then drop like nothing..

You have the advantage of prior knowledge and not everyone has that luxury.  The OP on the other hand probably remembers the game very differently so the game difficulty for him if very much different. Let us stick to his problem, those other issues aren't of his concern now lol

• Confused 1