How about an auction house?

Paini

Just an idea since there is no offline vedding (i know u think about this) what about an auction house?

Like in WoW or other Games. 

Advantage:

-no search for items at the Veddingspots (there should be a search button in the auction house)

-lower stress for the server because of the missing vedding chars

-lower electricity price for every Player 

-vedding all the time

Disadvantages:

You have to script/program it 😅

Is it possible?

1 hour ago, Paini said:

Just an idea since there is no offline vedding (i know u think about this) what about an auction house?

Like in WoW or other Games. 

Advantage:

-no search for items at the Veddingspots (there should be a search button in the auction house)

-lower stress for the server because of the missing vedding chars

-lower electricity price for every Player 

-vedding all the time

Disadvantages:

You have to script/program it 😅

Is it possible?

Other advantages:

People are less inclined to overprice their items 

Though, I wouldn’t want the implementation to be forced on everyone. People do like walking around from each vending to vending player. So maybe keep that aspect part of the game so we can please 2 different player stances on the matter. 

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

Other advantages:

People are less inclined to overprice their items 

Though, I wouldn’t want the implementation to be forced on everyone. People do like walking around from each vending to vending player. So maybe keep that aspect part of the game so we can please 2 different player stances on the matter. 

True, the vedding skill didn't have to be removed so the players can choose what they want.

Why not have it so that all items listed in player vends are listed on an auction house. That way you can browse the streets or just look it up at a central database. Can't imagine that would be terribly difficult to implement either (he says never having coded a thing in his life).