Crowd control balancing

Arha

Alot of people have been complaining about knight sacriface being too OP.

There is a rather easy fix to prevent players from being perma taunted.

For example: when a cleric sleeps a player, he/she/x gets a 25% sleep resistance for 30 secs iir.

Implement this to both taunt and stun. The moment u are succesfully stunned or taunted add another stack of 5% on top of that 25%.

If u "dodge" a taunt/stun, then this does not increase ur resistance. 

The duration of this resistance would be 30secs. Timer resets if u get an extra stack

Lmk ur thoughts ☀️

Edited by Arha

Given that its basically the ONLY way knights are even relatively useful in pvp, i don't like the idea. Id much rather just be able to see the name of who im targeting at the top of my screen like i see with literally everything else. It doesn't even need to show the HP bar, just the name. Maybe also add in some sort of more noticeable debuff or notification that you are being taunted and cannot target anyone else.

Sacrifice has a 20 second cooldown, and only lasts for 5 seconds just as an FYI

Edited by SupaSpork

1 hour ago, SupaSpork said:

Given that its basically the ONLY way knights are even relatively useful in pvp, i don't like the idea. Id much rather just be able to see the name of who im targeting at the top of my screen like i see with literally everything else. It doesn't even need to show the HP bar, just the name. Maybe also add in some sort of more noticeable debuff or notification that you are being taunted and cannot target anyone else.

Sacrifice has a 20 second cooldown, and only lasts for 5 seconds just as an FYI

I'm maining knight atm, u can taunt single targets for 15 secs. I don't know if u have played Akram Arena but the moment a team has 2-3 knight wars are unplayable for single target classes.

If u build a offensive knight u can actually melt some classes 

But I can see why u think that's the only way knights are useful 

• Like 1