Email Used Was Already Expired/Forgot Details

ChickenBucket

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 11:09 PM, Ajbunac87 said:

Good day,

I tried to change email but I mistakenly input an email that is already not working. So the verification email was sent to that email. Could you help me on this? Thank you

If you’re unable to create a ticket, then you will have to create a new account and submit a ticket explaining the situation. 

I've actually had the same thing happen to me on a test account. Honestly, changing the email should not lock you out of your account. It shouldn't be connected to the new email until it has been confirmed by the old email that they want to move it over. Locking the account as soon as you enter the email is not only asking for this problem to happen, but is also a security risk as anyone can steal the account if there's no 2fa enabled.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Avatar said:

If you’re unable to create a ticket, then you will have to create a new account and submit a ticket explaining the situation. 

I already file a ticket about this case but yet again you don't have a reply. Is there a solution you have in mind rather than making another account for an easy access? (That previous account have all my main items including uniques and craft materials)

2 hours ago, Ajbunac87 said:

I already file a ticket about this case but yet again you don't have a reply. Is there a solution you have in mind rather than making another account for an easy access? (That previous account have all my main items including uniques and craft materials)

I’m sorry, unfortunately there’s no other way at the moment. You’ll have to wait for a response on your ticket.