Max Substats List

ySerious

• 4 weeks later...

The list is a little confusing with the term "tier"... I am wanting to now for example what are the possible max stat value per stat like for example STR for an Item Grade 1.

I initially think the term Tier in that list refers to Item Grade but I was wrong since on Tier 1, it only shows a value of 2 to some stats where in-game I have seen stat value of 5 like STR 5, INT 5, SEN 5, etc., and also the list only shows AP value of 5 where in-game I have seen AP10 for an Item Grade 1.

So I was at lost on that Tier thing there in the list...

On 2/17/2023 at 12:31 AM, HLAJR said:

The list is a little confusing with the term "tier"... I am wanting to now for example what are the possible max stat value per stat like for example STR for an Item Grade 1.

I initially think the term Tier in that list refers to Item Grade but I was wrong since on Tier 1, it only shows a value of 2 to some stats where in-game I have seen stat value of 5 like STR 5, INT 5, SEN 5, etc., and also the list only shows AP value of 5 where in-game I have seen AP10 for an Item Grade 1.

So I was at lost on that Tier thing there in the list...

It's dated. I dont believe this sheet applies to this game. Looked up and compared several of my max stats in game and all irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, HFScofield said:

For example I have Ring of Flame with substats showed on picture below. According to substats spreadsheet for Tier 4 this item should have max of [HP Recovery Rate 4] and [Critical 20].

RoF.png.b1a253ed5523eadc614920eecbceb863.png

That is not how you read the substats. This is taken from the site. 

*Please note: Item substats are determined by stat tiers. Item grades 7, 8, and 9 are the only item grades possible for receiving tier 12 substats (Max Stats). Though grades 7-9 can receive max stats, it is important to know that they are capable of assuming the stats from tier 1 and above. Their substats are not always guaranteed to be maxed.*

Going by what you're saying, grades 7, 8, and 9 would have to match with tiers 7, 8, and 9.. which is not the case. They're all able to attain tier 12 stats. 

I still have to do testing to determine which grades are capable of holding the max stat (ex: Grade 1 can go to tier 2 or 3 max). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I still have to do testing to determine which grades are capable of holding the max stat (ex: Grade 1 can go to tier 2 or 3 max).

Ok, I think I get it now.

So item grade determines the max possible stats tier that item can get which then determines max possible values for given stats. Information about max item stats tier will be very helpful for people searching decent stats items on the market, so I wish you good luck with testing this 🙂

Sorry for misunderstanding (I'm zero experience in crafting) and thank you for clarification.

• Like 1

With that, so what is the possible "Stat Tier" for a particular Item Grade?

Ex: Item Grade 1... it could have a Stat Tier 1 and above too base on what is in-game for now?

My own crafted items seems to have a Stat Tier 3 substat for the Item Grade 1 that I had made so far...

Those were AP10 CHA10 STR5 INT5 CON5 SEN5 for the singles

As per checking from the list linked above, here's my observation...

(Please note that Sub Stat listed below are only those that are my interest in-game so this is not complete.)

It looks like Tiers are paired with regards to the maximum value a particular sub stat could have...

Example:
For Attack Power, it could only have a max value of 5 for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 base tier
and a value of 10 in both Tier 3 and Tier 4, and so on growing larger in value as the Tier  level increases.

Note: Based on my crafting experience of Grade 1 items, armor, cap, gloves, shoes, shield... I have achieve a Sub Stat under Tier 3/4 as I had successfully crafted items with sub stat of AP10 and CHA 10, also with STR5, CON5, SEN5, INT5, DEX5...

I just do not know if that could still go any higher so if you have Items with Grade 1 and higher sub stat value, please reply here with a screenshot.

=====================
Sub Stat (Max Value per Tier)
=====================

Tier 1/2
5 AP
5 CHA
2 STR
2 SEN
2 CON
2 INT
15 DEF
10 CRIT