Suggestions to the Item-mall, what would you buy from it?

erko

Hi! 

Im a big fan of supporting free games, and also a big fan of skins. 
And don't get me wrong, Im so glad that there will be no pay2win items in the item mall.

Regarding the item mall, i checked it out and didn't find anything interesting at all. Is it possible, like guild wars 2, to add items with nice looking skins, that you apply on your armor? Like you buying skins, but its just a skin and adds on your alread weared armor/weapon to make it look different, without any stats?

For me, its not that interesting to buy items like weapons and armors just for show of, that I cant wear when Im in battle because it doesn't have any stats. Thats why I suggest this idea. 

Regarding new items in the item-mall, what would you have bought if it existed in the item mall?

I would be interesting in items that makes your inventory bigger, I find it really troublesome as Dealer to wear alot of bullets, and the inventory turning full in a few minutes after farming because its so few slots. Or an item that made loot go directly into the bank or something.

Would also be awesome to buy a animal or something that picks up all loot.

Feel free to discuss! 

5 hours ago, erko said:

Hi! 

Im a big fan of supporting free games, and also a big fan of skins. 
And don't get me wrong, Im so glad that there will be no pay2win items in the item mall.

Regarding the item mall, i checked it out and didn't find anything interesting at all. Is it possible, like guild wars 2, to add items with nice looking skins, that you apply on your armor? Like you buying skins, but its just a skin and adds on your alread weared armor/weapon to make it look different, without any stats?

For me, its not that interesting to buy items like weapons and armors just for show of, that I cant wear when Im in battle because it doesn't have any stats. Thats why I suggest this idea. 

Regarding new items in the item-mall, what would you have bought if it existed in the item mall?

I would be interesting in items that makes your inventory bigger, I find it really troublesome as Dealer to wear alot of bullets, and the inventory turning full in a few minutes after farming because its so few slots. Or an item that made loot go directly into the bank or something.

Would also be awesome to buy a animal or something that picks up all loot.

Feel free to discuss! 

Btw if you put a costume on the costume tab while wearing you can wear it during battle 🙂

On 1/17/2023 at 6:12 AM, Angeltje said:

Btw if you put a costume on the costume tab while wearing you can wear it during battle 🙂

Oh, so I can buy a skin, use it and look like it, and still use my "original armor" with stats? 😄 didn't know. 

• 2 weeks later...