uniques!

daktari

1 hour ago, MeNewbie said:

i vote for it and also for king/royal set too 🙂

If I remember correctly, I think I have heard lazypenguin say that they wanted no costumes with set bonuses because they didn't wanna have every single player wear the same set. I do not know if the devs changed their mind on this so it could have changed.

But that doesn't necessarily imply that they will be unavailable, they were very good looking costumes so hopefully they'll be available in some way!

• Like 1

I think it would be cool if the developers look into changing the added on stats of certain uniques. For example, if a katar gives like 100 HP - maybe change it to something more hawker related, like 15 attack speed/ 10 crit/15 dex/etc. 

Edited by Linda
make it sound nicer C:
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Vexoi said:

If I remember correctly, I think I have heard lazypenguin say that they wanted no costumes with set bonuses because they didn't wanna have every single player wear the same set. I do not know if the devs changed their mind on this so it could have changed.

But that doesn't necessarily imply that they will be unavailable, they were very good looking costumes so hopefully they'll be available in some way!

true but it can be changed royal and king set w/ no costume stats only for cosmetics + the name can be changed to Kings will rember or something like that :))