Job Change Reset

dajellyman

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2022 at 2:47 AM, dajellyman said:

idk if its possible, but can we have an option in-game or cash shop item that can let players reset their 2nd job change option?

Example. Cleric > change to Mage or Mage > Cleric. Bourg > Artisan or Artisan to Bourg

I agree! I'd rather pay than grind until 250 again.

13 minutes ago, SSJori said:

Zant has a npc that let's you do 2nd job change. It was a thing back in the day. I'm pretty sure they have it turned off. I'm not too sure because I haven't tried it.

This has never been a thing. Not on naRose, anyway. 

On 12/22/2022 at 7:47 PM, dajellyman said:

idk if its possible, but can we have an option in-game or cash shop item that can let players reset their 2nd job change option?

Example. Cleric > change to Mage or Mage > Cleric. Bourg > Artisan or Artisan to Bourg

as a free ingame option yes. Not in cash shop tho cause thats like putting stats reset and skill reset back to being a cash shop items which woiuld kill the fun since we get free diversity in our classes. I wouldnt like to get stuck with one build and have anxiety speccing wrong like back in the days. I like to test my builds without paying cash each time i wanna test something. Thats something modern games do. Cash shop should stick to cosmetics only. 

Edited by shujin51

The issue with this is we’d see the death of certain classes while leveling up to level 250. Every muse, to make it easier, will level all the way as a mage to 250, then reset to a cleric. Every dealer will do the same as a Bourg, hawker as a raider, and soldier as a champ. 

There would be tons of parties of the same class until max.

Part of why Artisans are fewer than other classes at max level is because it is a pain to level them. It takes commitment and work. It’s not much fun when you level entirely to 250 and go boop! I’m an artisan now. Same with the other classes. 

naROSE has never had a 1st or 2nd job change and I don’t think one should be implemented, personally. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Avatar said:

The issue with this is we’d see the death of certain classes while leveling up to level 250. Every muse, to make it easier, will level all the way as a mage to 250, then reset to a cleric. Every dealer will do the same as a Bourg, hawker as a raider, and soldier as a champ. 

There would be tons of parties of the same class until max.

Part of why Artisans are fewer than other classes at max level is because it is a pain to level them. It takes commitment and work. It’s not much fun when you level entirely to 250 and go boop! I’m an artisan now. Same with the other classes. 

naROSE has never had a 1st or 2nd job change and I don’t think one should be implemented, personally. 

Well, that's a valid point. Specially nowadays where almost everyone is under the thinking that you should rush to hit the 250 asap...