Solo Players

asaa

Vote After Reading  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Good Idea / Bad Idea

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea

So basically once you get to Luna, from what I hear and have been doing, the best thing to do is get the bear/penguin repeatable quests. The problem with that is, partly because 10-man parties are broken, there are not enough spawns/spots for all the parties (because everyone wants to do the best xp/hr, of course). 

Here’s my suggestion. Have multi-combat and single-combat areas. 

Multi-combat areas: Leave as is. You can attack as many mobs as you want and they can all attack you back. Leave repeatable quests in these areas. 

Single-combat areas: You can only attack one mob at a time and can only be attacked by one mob at a time. Other players cannot attack the mob you are attacking. Only your kills count toward the quest, other party member’s kills will not. XP from these mobs is not shared with party. Loot is not shared with party. Put a different solo quest npc nearby for solo quests. These quests will give 6x the xp that repeatable quests give. This because repeatable quests are designed for 6man parties so they should be done faster. 

Single-combat areas are perfect for solo players, you can still quest with friends nearby to chat or form a group (different from a party), and makes use of all the other mobs in the game that nobody is killing which adds variety to the game and doesnt force players to spend countless hours repeating the same quest fighting over a spot to kill the same mobs for 50 levels, reduces toxicity from party to party while leveling, and much more.

Edited by X15
  • Like 3

Great idea IMO
im level 82 and kinda stuck cuz there are no spots and add to that people there are over 100 and my level is gap
idu why people on level 115 is forced to stay in luna and why the devs locked eldeon for level 100 players
most players in luna supposed to be around 80-105 max IMO if they are only killing penguins
try to search any players in other areas dread mages any other mobs area are EMPTY
so whats the point of closing gates till 120?
now i cant really form a party cause
1. no spots left
2. level gap

add to that i cant afford gear cuz of High cost and cant find any artisan to craft a good weapon for me
my weapon atk power is 30-40 LMAO so low compare to bourg 100+ ATK power on weapons
BIG DIFF in damage
again impact of unbalance

so gg for me

Edited by Majestic
  • Like 1

Or just add more quests and put a hard level requirement on them and make people actually progress through all of Luna and the mobs it provides. 

Example, (made up)

70-74 (Yeti repeatable)

75-79 (Bear repeatable)

80-84 (Penguin repeatable)

85-89 (Vulcan repeatable) 

90-94 (Deadnaught repeatable)

Etc, etc until you go to the next planet. This gives the players a feel of progression through all the mobs in Luna.

This way you don’t have to change mechanics, just add more quests.

Edited by RedRum

13 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Great idea IMO
im level 82 and kinda stuck cuz there are no spots and add to that people there are over 100 and my level is gap
idu why people on level 115 is forced to stay in luna and why the devs locked eldeon for level 100 players
most players in luna supposed to be around 80-105 max IMO if they are only killing penguins
try to search any player in other areas dread mages any other mobs area are EMPTY
so whats the point of closing gates till 120?
now i cant really form a party cause
1. no spots left
2. level gap

add to that i cant afford gear cuz of High cost and cant find any artisan to craft a good weapon for me
my weapon atk power if 30-40 LMAO so low compare to bourg 100+ ATK power on weapons
again impact of unbalance

so gg for me

Exactly, like why are level 118 players looking for a party in areas that can be cleared by a party lvl 75s. The 118s need to go somewhere else and have already cleared the whole PLANET of Luna. But nooo…these guys are doing penguins until they go to Eldeon..