DamnAmazing - Where are my PeLuches at?!

DamnAmazing

Hey its Kiri - DamnAmazing. 

Raid posted earlier so I didn't bother but here I am. I've collected 5 of the family now I'm hunting down the rest of you. It's time to come home, I've missed you! 

To anyone else - I've played a few other servers and use to be a Mod for Titan so many years ago. I'm now unfortunately a grown up but I am so looking forward to meeting some new comrades and a lot of people to feud with because lets be fair that's always the best part right? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, DamnAmazing said:

Hey its Kiri - DamnAmazing. 

Raid posted earlier so I didn't bother but here I am. I've collected 5 of the family now I'm hunting down the rest of you. It's time to come home, I've missed you! 

To anyone else - I've played a few other servers and use to be a Mod for Titan so many years ago. I'm now unfortunately a grown up but I am so looking forward to meeting some new comrades and a lot of people to feud with because lets be fair that's always the best part right? 

Hihi and welcome!  I thought I saw you running around in Adv Plains yesterday.  So happy you guys decided to give this a try.  Radiant has my Discord info.  Message me sometime so we can catch up ❤️

• Like 1

• 7 months later...