Revert the Buff Changes Yes/No

Majestic

Revert the Buff Changes Yes/No  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Should the devs Revert the Buff Change?

• Yes Cleric should be the only Buffer
    • No this is a good change

16 minutes ago, hjvg said:

a cleric was supporting from lvl 10 till endgame so you where alrso focused on your party members to give them buffs or heal when needed. but with this new build you need to be focused on killing mobs on a cleric till the moment other people need you somewhere to heal.

You do act however like when you had the buffs in a party this was a much different play style!? Now they removed the once in 15 minutes giving buffs supporting from this situation. Sounds like a huge impact.

Edited by TheShredr

15 minutes ago, TheShredr said:

You do act however like when you had the buffs in a party this was a much different play style!? Now they removed the once in 15 minutes giving buffs supporting from this situation. Sounds like a huge impact.

yes it does because you think when leveling nobody loses buffs ? candel ghost takes it you get a new weapon you dye from time to time as well. so yea its not just buffing every 15 mins and while lvling buff duration is not 15 min yet and most buffs will have difrent durations whitch means you have to update the buffs way more

1 hour ago, Forestwithin said:

Yeah and i bet the ones complaining now saying they wont play still will be there at launch. 
I dont get it, why do they even complain instead of just waiting for release to try everything out? 

whyy cuz uts unacceptable thats why
why hurt us why limit us why doing it to us casue you are the majority that thinks its ok and crying over about it for 10 years slave slave slave you ranting about it for long and there are people that think its totall fine and thats what how we play it as it should so why to mess up with the only thing we care about and had fun with is the cleric..... why why mess with it why close this door of our fun and script us of how to play cleric
you dont care of cleric right so dont play it... choose ur other class i want to be a buffer healer support not a healer only bot excuse me!!!!

Edited by Majestic

13 minutes ago, Majestic said:

whyy cuz uts unacceptable thats why
why hurt us why limit us why doing it to us casue you are the majority that thinks its ok and crying over about it for 10 years slave slave slave you ranting about it for long and there are people that think its totall fine and thats what how we play it as it should so why to mess up with the only thing we care about and had fun with is the cleric..... why why mess with it why close this door of our fun and script us of how to play cleric
you dont care of cleric right so dont play it... choose ur other class i want to be a buffer healer support not a healer only bot excuse me!!!!

Mate, you can still support other players as a cleric so i dont really see the problem at all, and i jsut love how people keep complaining without trying the class out. 

You can't actually support anyone with buffs - they are gone. No one will want to share exp with you for some heal - since potions are cheap. Everyone will prefer to get other fighters with power buffs in their party.

Edited by Critpeak

1 minute ago, Critpeak said:

You can't actually support anyone with buffs - they are gone. No one will want to share exp with you for some heal - since potions are cheap. Everyone will prefer to get other fighters with power buffs in their party.

You can support in other ways than buffing players tho, and you dont just have to be a heal slave? 
You can put fires, heal players and even do some damage to mobs? So once again, don't really see the problem. 

10 minutes ago, Forestwithin said:

Mate, you can still support other players as a cleric so i dont really see the problem at all, and i jsut love how people keep complaining without trying the class out. 

how support if i have no buffs?? only 2 little ones and what u want me to be a healer bot spamming heal heal heal heal no thank you sir.....
CLERIC BY NAME IS A SUPPORT AND A BUFFER U TAKE THAT AWAY U DESTROY THE CLASS SIR
and im not going to chase after 4 other toons and beg them to buff me too pls
hii hawker plss bufff hii dealer pls buff buff mee plss you think this is ok?? omg
and all those people who open minded i guess never even care about cleric

Edited by Majestic

2 minutes ago, Majestic said:

how support if i have no buffs?? only 2 little ones and what u want me to be a healer bot spamming heal heal heal heal no thank you sir.....
CLERIC BY NAME IS A SUPPORT AND A BUFFER U TAKE THAT AWAY U DESTROY THE CLASS SIR
and im not going to chase after 4 other toons and beg them to buff me too pls
hii hawker plss bufff hii dealer pls buff buff mee plss you think this is ok?? omg
and all those people who open minded i guess never even care about cleric

Oh god.. why are you so afraid of changes? 
and after you buffed everyone in your party, what did you do then? just stood there? healed everyone? 
Because you will literally do the same as before except the buffing part. 
But yeah, keep going on with that mindset if you want to. 

7 minutes ago, Forestwithin said:

Oh god.. why are you so afraid of changes? 
and after you buffed everyone in your party, what did you do then? just stood there? healed everyone? 
Because you will literally do the same as before except the buffing part. 
But yeah, keep going on with that mindset if you want to. 

ofc not 🙂
i maintain the bonfire
and just so you know the Buffer thing is not even effective on lower levels... only on mid 150-180 it becomes something
cuz only after a second job you open the majority of buffs and you need to level them up
so what u want me to play till 200 a healer only?? cmom give me a break and stop messing and destroying the most class i love and care about
and another thing I NEVER SOLO WITH MY CLERIC i always looked for party to help with even newbies
i never did 1-12 finished buff and AFK noo i was doing healing and bonefire sometimes you revive
and ofc i bring my other toon soldier cuz its allowed and fight with him and keep healing but i dont want to be a healer bot with no buffs breaking my head and asking for 4 chars to buff
by that you make them some kind of buff slaves

Edited by Majestic

22 minutes ago, Majestic said:

ofc not 🙂
i maintain the bonfire
and just so you know the Buffer thing is not even effective on lower levels... only on mid 150-180 it becomes something
cuz only after a second job you open the majority of buffs and you need to level them up
so what u want me to play till 200 a healer only?? cmom give me a break and stop messing and destroying the most class i love and care about
and another thing I NEVER SOLO WITH MY CLERIC i always looked for party to help with even newbies
i never did 1-12 finished buff and AFK noo i was doing healing and bonefire sometimes you revive
and ofc i bring my other toon soldier cuz its allowed and fight with him and keep healing but i dont want to be a healer bot with no buffs breaking my head and asking for 4 chars to buff
by that you make them some kind of buff slaves

you do realise you will play pretty much the same way but not have all the buffs? 
And i mean, just try it out. 
You might even enjoy it more then what you did before? 

10 minutes ago, Forestwithin said:

you do realise you will play pretty much the same way but not have all the buffs? 
And i mean, just try it out. 
You might even enjoy it more then what you did before? 

no disrespect my friend i truly acknowledge and understand you but i cant agree on it
i played since the first rose iRose till the last rose NA
and i know sir that its going to be a mess and i will not like it a bit
cuz i liked to be a buffer later on higher end game
if there are no buffs what i have left to do bro?? tell me what? been a bot healer for the rest of my cleric life??
PLEASE DONT PLEASE SEE THE BIG PICTURE they are destroying one of the core classes that makes rose online "rose online" one of epic classes and fun moments are with this class!! with his abilites
sorry dear friend i cannot accept this and i cannot find any fun with healer only
if i wantd to attack and do damage i would go mage
i dont need another another mage subclass

Edited by Majestic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alright I'm locking this topic, I think everyone was able to express what they wanted to say and most (if not all) the arguments have been presented.

Now I encourage everyone to wait and test the changes when early access goes live, the decision about the cleric buffs will NOT be changed before early access (even if we wanted we wouldn't have the time to revert the changes), so no amount of arguing will move things right now.

Hopefully we can have another constructive discussion after early access on this change, and we will listen to the community.

Thank you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

• L3nn0x locked this topic