Not changing clerics and releasing the game sooner

SadSpecter

I don't think i can stress this point enough anymore. Everyone has their own opinions on what should be implemented and what not, pservers have their own ideas and some are good and some are bad but you learn to take the good with the bad at first i was also arms up in the air regarding the changes being discussed and made i was so pumped to apply for beta but i am trying to cope with not being able to play the game i spend countless hours on because i didn't want to force my opinions on how the should be for me and just slump into bad habits of quick lvlng and doing the same things on every single version of the game i played.

I want to play Rednim's Edition of Rose so that is why i refrained from talking about what i would want in the game and its just selfish of us trying to force our ideas and habits on what they have in mind of what Rose should be. Just be patient and see what whether the journey with Rednim is an enjoyable one or an experience you most likely want to forget. You can always go back to a pserver that will satisfy your needs.

#TrustTheProcess!!!!!!

• Like 3