Calling all Anicient players!

Cracker

• 5 months later...
On 12/22/2022 at 8:23 AM, sejteN said:

Gravity from DesperadoGods? WNxSparkZ here 😄 We played on JRose with PaNJaMaN

yeet, wonder what noriko is up to these days.

good old roseguru forums

Edited by OGpuffy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 2:48 AM, OGpuffy said:

yeet, wonder what noriko is up to these days.

good old roseguru forums

Haha ah, really miss the iRose days. Too bad there's no oldschool version of Rose anymore, content was great til lvl 150 imo.

Lot's of familiar names here, quite nostalgic.

I played as ZeroSignal, Hyperbolic, EdgeCrusher, DragnunovSVD, BerserkGatsu to name a few. I repped a couple private clans; FearFactory and Synthesis

Edited by ZeroSignal
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Aww man happy to have stumbled upon this! It's really a trip down memory lane, I remember quite a few of you. Haven't seen any names from the OG days in-game but this thread is full of them wow! I hail from the golden era of Rose way back in early 2005. I played both closed beta and open beta and rode the wave through all the changes. Back in those days I was surfing MMORPG.com every day after school looking to fill the void after my first ever MMO was shutdown by EA (Earth and Beyond).

I played as Hatu, Hatum, xHatum, xHatu, Indian, Zoids and many other alts I can't remember! I played alongside my brother for several years. He told me he was playing and that's all I needed to hear to download the client about a month ago!

After 10 years of playing a lot of my clans died due to inactivity, because of this I jumped ship quite a few times.

I was in HandofFate, Interex, PooPoo, Genocide, DonkeyPunch and DarkLegends

screen027.jpg

• Like 2

Checkin in for a me and some friends. I know we had more characters but cant remember the names. Some character might be on different servers than stated below.

My memory might be wrong but:

iRose

Pernilla - Mage

Edina - Cleric

Lollyz - Mage

Atentz (or Atte dont remember) - radier

SirTanksAlot - Knight

SirShootsAlot - Bourg

We had the clan AlienContact i think, played with ninjas of kahonas (or something like that) in pvp.

7hearts

Edina - Cleric

Lollyz- Mage

xXxSwexXx - champ

Atte - raider

Balou - raider

Played in Clans HighTimes and OMGLaserGun

Edited by samet91
  • Like 2

I played a ton of this game as a kid.. I had a max level of every class... but mainly was on my cleric Seanos because I am lazy and like sitting around bonfires lol. I actually met some people irl in this game that I have known for over 12 years now... Crazy how time flies.

Figured I'd make a character and poke around a bit. :)

• Like 1

Checking in. Played NArose from like 2004ish to maybe 2006-7?   Leonis 

Main: SpunTheGreat - Dual Raider 170ish

2nd accnt: ElectricMage - 210 Mage ( Someone else powerleveled it to 210, stopped playing around 150ish, a friend leveled it to 210 and I got it back later )

Rest I dont remember off hand. Created DrunkzUnited ( beer mug icon ) with buddies. When they stopped playing I joined MoonShadow with the Husband/Wife combo Mr and MrsKlaws ( they are divorced now sadly, I still talk to MrsKlaws every once in a blue moon )

Someone Said Arti still plays he was friends with the Klawz's .

Think I joined EBK for a while for the pvp.  Couple other clans.  Miss old toons and all the crap I had collected but glad to be back playing this nostalgic game anyways. I have screenshots somewhere on a old hard drive. ill look and post here if I find.

Some Random Screenies: https://imgur.com/a/xJdkKQB

-Spun

Edited by SpunTheVend
added imgur link
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, samet91 said:

Checkin in for a me and some friends. I know we had more characters but cant remember the names. Some character might be on different servers than stated below.

My memory might be wrong but:

iRose

Pernilla - Mage

Edina - Cleric

Lollyz - Mage

Atentz (or Atte dont remember) - radier

SirTanksAlot - Knight

SirShootsAlot - Bourg

We had the clan AlienContact i think, played with ninjas of kahonas (or something like that) in pvp.

7hearts

Edina - Cleric

Lollyz- Mage

xXxSwexXx - champ

Atte - raider

Balou - raider

Played in Clans HighTimes and OMGLaserGun

A few of those names sound familiar to me 🙂

14 hours ago, SpunTheVend said:

Checking in. Played NArose from like 2004ish to maybe 2006-7?   Leonis 

Main: SpunTheGreat - Dual Raider 170ish

2nd accnt: ElectricMage - 210 Mage ( Someone else powerleveled it to 210, stopped playing around 150ish, a friend leveled it to 210 and I got it back later )

Rest I dont remember off hand. Created DrunkzUnited ( beer mug icon ) with buddies. When they stopped playing I joined MoonShadow with the Husband/Wife combo Mr and MrsKlaws ( they are divorced now sadly, I still talk to MrsKlaws every once in a blue moon )

Someone Said Arti still plays he was friends with the Klawz's .

Think I joined EBK for a while for the pvp.  Couple other clans.  Miss old toons and all the crap I had collected but glad to be back playing this nostalgic game anyways. I have screenshots somewhere on a old hard drive. ill look and post here if I find.

Some Random Screenies: https://imgur.com/a/xJdkKQB

-Spun

Yo those images bring back so many memories dude. Especially as a fellow raider

Edited by Thystro
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Thystro said:

A few of those names sound familiar to me 🙂

Yo those images bring back so many memories dude. Especially as a fellow raider

Nice! What was your name? Maybe we remember you to!