Calling all Anicient players!

Cracker

4 hours ago, JamTreez said:

oh wow... OG HoF member here also.. was there with vic (NotoriousSolider) jim, jason, monica etc

i cant remember what name i was using at the time.. some other names i used were Chilly, DynamiteNatalie, Kikstyo,

what a nice surprise to see that name pop up again

Hell yeah, good to see another coming back!

2005 would of been Shane242, was in Kiwi Warriors, and later Infinity.

Played iRose, before and post reset. naRose briefly while waiting for euRose. phRose following the data migration. Short stints in various private servers and naRose since but nothing stuck!

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 3:08 AM, Russell said:

russell101, lindsey101, kissmexoxo here. Been a while! will probably make an appearance when this goes live. hopefully it's a staged rollout of content to match the game's initial release, or most zones will be dead and gear will be unused/not focused on. 

-cav

Guildmate? hohohoho

Hey everyone! I use to play way back. My raider’s name was tENLAVUU. I tried to pre-register my name but says “already taken”, so if you see someone ingame with this name it isn’t me 🤣. Miss the old days and everyone that I’ve met throughout the years!

Edited by tENLAVUU
Added info
  • Like 7

On 11/20/2022 at 12:50 PM, JustinHaze said:

My handle is enough to know who I am.

For reference see this:

On 11/28/2022 at 2:42 AM, tENLAVUU said:

Hey everyone! I use to play way back. My raider’s name was tENLAVUU. I tried to pre-register my name but says “already taken”, so if you see someone ingame with this name it isn’t me 🤣. Miss the old days and everyone that I’ve met throughout the years!

Holy moly these are two names I never thought I'd see again! Will you be playing again? Guiles20/Vura here - you may or may not recall 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was holding off on posting, but now that I have my character name, figured I might as well post.  Not sure if folks remember me, but I had a bunch of characters (Achyls, VioletPulse, HeavensRose and more that I've long since forgotten).  I think it was confirmed that I had the first (9) weapon in the game in Evo due to winning two brackets of a tournament and being able to get one piece of gear enhanced once from each win (was a Six Stick Bow!).

Anywho, while I was looking through old files, I actually found the folder that the old client made to store all the Clan Icons when you came across them.  Not sure if there'd be somewhere to upload a zip or something and it has been far too long since I last played for me to remember many of them outside of a couple, but if you have an old screenshot that has the clan name and image, I can search my archive and see if it's in there.  Note that this is for naRose/Evo (since I know a LOT of different versions were running around back then).