Occupation

Yidivt

Hi,

During the day i am a Consultant for a company that sells and configures software for Product Lifecyce Management.

This means that we configure this software for companies so they can Store / Protect / Manage / Find and Re-use their Data much more efficient which should lower the time and costs of the whole process of designing / selling and making products.

Edited by Nephenthos

7 hours ago, Nephenthos said:

Hi,

During the day i am a Consultant for a company that sells and configures software for Product Lifecyce Management.

This means that we configure this software for companies so they can Store / Protect / Manage / Find and Re-use their Data much more efficient which should lower the time and costs of the whole process of designing / selling and making products.

oh that nice 👍

It’s not really my full occupation but this beautiful beasts hydraulic lines are semi frozen and the fluid looks like a milkshake.
24E60A40-2F3A-4E15-BF54-DC3DCB36B277.thumb.jpeg.d70699d80e96250dd6db43b7b9bed137.jpegSo now that I could finally get it inside I can start fixing some leaks to prevent that from happening again~

2 hours ago, Zurn said:

It’s not really my full occupation but this beautiful beasts hydraulic lines are semi frozen and the fluid looks like a milkshake.
24E60A40-2F3A-4E15-BF54-DC3DCB36B277.thumb.jpeg.d70699d80e96250dd6db43b7b9bed137.jpegSo now that I could finally get it inside I can start fixing some leaks to prevent that from happening again~

Wow!!!   not fun for sure!

21 hours ago, Zurn said:

oooohhh is it very cold?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diuygre said:

oooohhh is it very cold?

Tomorrow is a high of 21 Fahrenheit, -6 Celsius, low of 6 Fahrenheit, -14 Celsius, and wind gusts of about 30~40 mph, 48~64 kph

I think that's cold 🥶

8 hours ago, Zurn said:

Tomorrow is a high of 21 Fahrenheit, -6 Celsius, low of 6 Fahrenheit, -14 Celsius, and wind gusts of about 30~40 mph, 48~64 kph

I think that's cold 🥶

oh my... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I am currently a junior in University. I'm studying computer science, to hopefully be a corporate sell-out in the future. Sad that money makes the world go round, but you gotta do what you gotta do. :3c

• Like 3

I'm just about to open and run my mini scale air BnB business, just need some renovation done on 3rd floor and we'll have 20 rooms for air bnb and boarding student.

Aside of that, I own a jewelry shop. I'm both the designer and the creator and fortunately the shop runs really well, on one side I'm thankful but that means less time for Rose :c  But I'll still be around to play casually.

Edited by Kai

9 hours ago, Kai said:

I'm just about to open and run my mini scale air BnB business, just need some renovation done on 3rd floor and we'll have 20 rooms for air bnb and boarding student.

Aside of that, I own a jewelry shop. I'm both the designer and the creator and fortunately the shop runs really well, on one side I'm thankful but that means less time for Rose :c  But I'll still be around to play casually.

oh nice you run a business atleast you earn more income, don't worry about rose we can see each other on game not like my job too far from my deskyop a long month before i play again 🙁

10 hours ago, Minkja said:

i am a cog in the machine at amazon 🥴 sooo good to be out of customer/front-facing jobs, though, i must say

oh i see but important is we have jobs, atleast you have time to play the rose online 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingArthur said:

My daily job is Warehouse manager, i work at the same company as my wife (PolarbearSWE) we met during the NA-Rose time. And got married in real live 🙂

wow hello there manager oh it's so nice to know that you met your wife in game , you enjoy the game then you have your wife not only game,but you find your soul mate in game too 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KingArthur said:

My daily job is Warehouse manager, i work at the same company as my wife (PolarbearSWE) we met during the NA-Rose time. And got married in real live 🙂

oh bro you are the real life AROTHEL!

3 hours ago, Diuygre said:

oh nice you run a business atleast you earn more income, don't worry about rose we can see each other on game not like my job too far from my deskyop a long month before i play again 🙁

yuppp hbu though are you working in a yacht?

2 hours ago, Kai said:

oh bro you are the real life AROTHEL!

yuppp hbu though are you working in a yacht?

yeah but i finish my contract this march no cryise for now where lay up in here, nothing to do 🙂

• 1 month later...