Active in game every day

rayun

Average Activity Time in hours  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Average Activity Time in hours

In average per day how many hours you would be in game ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

I know many people (including me) often idled in some spot for days, so i mean active time (playing or chatting or doing something).

ย 

You know that is a hard question. You might find times you are motivated where you put real time in and stretches where you are mainly just idling / chatting. Of course due to outside obligations entire days where you can't be on at all.ย 

In what i could say fairly confidently, as I voted at least an hour or so relaxing in the evening. With some days a lot more and some days none of course ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

14 hours ago, rayun said:

In average per day how many hours you would be in game ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

I know many people (including me) often idled in some spot for days, so i mean active time (playing or chatting or doing something).

ย 

Most people remember my main character always in Junon by the fountain.

But with 22 accounts, I would many times be on other characters on one of the maps across the 4 worlds.ย  Of course except when away from home or at workย  ๐Ÿ™‚

I can't really say how long I'll play.

It really depends on everything outside of the game. I'll be honest in saying there is things that are more important, and are high on my list when it comes to things. This doesn't mean I won't play. I just wont be playing like a hardcore person would.

• 3 weeks later...

Some days I am just so tired I can't even bring myself to turn my computer on, and there wasn't a "probably not even every day" option up there.ย ๐Ÿ˜…ย back in the day, I spent many hours in game.

However, when I get that hankerin, I am projecting probably at most up to 3 hours when I have time? Work usually keeps me pretty tired, and I make full use of my days off as much as I can with R&R.ย :EmoteOhwell:ย BUT, I still get that ROSE itch, and it will definitely need to be scratched!

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 8:46 AM, MittelDank said:

You know that is a hard question. You might find times you are motivated where you put real time in and stretches where you are mainly just idling / chatting. Of course due to outside obligations entire days where you can't be on at all.ย 

In what i could say fairly confidently, as I voted at least an hour or so relaxing in the evening with free games Modern Age 2 Mod Apk. With some days a lot more and some days none of course ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

I also agree with your opinion, during the day we go to work and have no free time to play games and play with our phones. I will spend my free time playing some relaxing games in the evening.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 5:37 AM, BubbleButt said:

About 8 to 10 hours a day/night during the week when I worked &ย  even more on weekends! Then I'd always have like 5 accounts signed in all the time.

FB_IMG_1655867983090.jpg

How exactly do you manage to play 8-10 hours when you work? ๐Ÿ˜„

On 7/3/2022 at 6:02 AM, Sui said:

How exactly do you manage to play 8-10 hours when you work? ๐Ÿ˜„

Play at work! Who needs to be productive, thereโ€™s always tomorrow~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2