Is this for real?

Posted (edited)

Wow, never did I thought I'd see the day where I look up old ROSE screenshots and end up here, where (as far as I can gather) the game is being recreated and relaunched? That's amazing. I started playing this game in 2006 so there are so many memories connected to it, and some of the older players that used to play. I've seen a few names here I recognise, but most of the people I played actively with have left, even before the death of the servers. I started playing iROSE way back when and fell in love with the game. My "home server" where I played the most was RuFF ROSE and thereafter titanROSE, I also played a bit on AruaROSE. All the drama aside, ROSE was always a game for me. I remember I used to play the game while chatting on MSN (that's seriously how old it is and I am!) with other players and clan members, it was back in it's absolutely peak glory.

I'm excited to see where this is going for sure, so hey everyone - nice to see y'all again (or for the first time)!

Edited by Wondertje

Hey it's good to see you here!  It's been forever lol.  I see you did find the Discord server.  I don't remember if you played at NA too or just titan and Ruff but the evo client that the devs are working with has many really nice changes and improvements.  Evo is very different from iROSE but most of the differences are good.  They just take some time to get used to.

Anyway welcome!  See you on Discord and hopefully in the game soon!

2 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

I don't remember if you played at NA too or just titan and Ruff but the evo client that the devs are working with has many really nice changes and improvements.

Yeah, I did play NA for a while, but mostly on my own and not with any people I knew from other servers. EVO is definitely different, and although I preferr(ed) iROSE for a long while, I'm willing to give this development a chance and see where it leads!

And you're right, it's been forever!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw your post at introduction and saw your name jackie now i know for sure, i know you! We used to hang out together at ruff if i remember and talking alot on ventrilo! I think i always called you jackster for Some reason 🤣

4 hours ago, Eban said:

I think i always called you jackster for Some reason

You're right, we did talk a lot! That was such a long time ago, I recognised your name in another thread as well. I think my forum name was Jackster for quite a long time back then, don't think I ever had a character with that name. But honestly, I had so many characters 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Ah the memories of iRose. Killing Aqua Warriors/King over and over for days just to get a quest item because there was 70 people all doing it, little shops around the pond buying everyones Vital Jam +5. Nostalgia overload!

• Like 2