Remove the Training Ground Level Requirement

Heatfist

Training Ground currently has a requirement of level 50 to enter. Whether a level 1 enters or a 50 they are just gonna get 1-2 shorted by a max level anyways. Allowing no level requirement can bring in newbie spectators to watch wars. 

Or just disable the requirement only for Early Access for testing purposes.

• Like 1

Level 50 has always been the requirement for as long as I can remember. 

The only way to get to Junon at level 1 is to run from Adv Plains to Junon Polis. The ferry boat and the return scroll both require level 30 to use.

I wouldn’t imagine a level 1 joining and immediately realizing a training ground exists to even see wars or even knowing which maps to run through to get there. I also doubt any higher level player(s) would just know to wait at Adv Plains to just give a newbie a ride to TG on their cart. 

Sorry, I just don’t see any purpose to change this requirement. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

There’s no one in DoD and it’s the same run distance 😕

I want access to TG on my lowbies for testing things.

Also if scrolls and ship are lvl 30 requirement why is TG 50? There’s barely any difference between 30/50. 

Running to Junon from Adv. Plains is about a 10-15 minute run.
Theoretically if there’s a big event happening in Junon and someone’s just starting out or still leveling in the 20’s and is curious to see it, they would find a way to get there. 

4 hours ago, Avatar said:

Level 50 has always been the requirement for as long as I can remember. 

The only way to get to Junon at level 1 is to run from Adv Plains to Junon Polis. The ferry boat and the return scroll both require level 30 to use.

I wouldn’t imagine a level 1 joining and immediately realizing a training ground exists to even see wars or even knowing which maps to run through to get there. I also doubt any higher level player(s) would just know to wait at Adv Plains to just give a newbie a ride to TG on their cart. 

You're telling me you've never kidnapped a level 1 player before? Seems a bit sus... that's one of the main pleasures of a backseat.

Anyway, we could someday distinguish between TG and JC: one has no level requirement and a safe zone for spectators with specially organized combat, and the other has a level requirement due to free-for-all combat.

Edited by Bobbity
Buh-LESSINGuh! KonoSuba!
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Heatfist said:

I want access to TG on my lowbies for testing things.

Maybe it's time for a training grounds in Zant which has no minimum level, but has a maximum level instead. Just to have something different beside leveling in the lower levels as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Zeror said:

Maybe it's time for a training grounds in Zant which has no minimum level, but has a maximum level instead. Just to have something different beside leveling in the lower levels as well.

Or just open up Junon Clan Field .. to have a lvl capped PVP Zone:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobbity said:

You're telling me you've never kidnapped a level 1 player before? Seems a bit sus... that's one of the main pleasures of a backseat.

Anyway, we could someday distinguish between TG and JC: one has no level requirement and a safe zone for spectators with specially organized combat, and the other has a level requirement due to free-for-all combat.

BOBOTY 😄