Ballroom Event April 24 - May 15

HoneyBuns

I'm like you except I have about a thousand Lacrima that need turning in/selling. 😞  Tried doing it before but ballroom guys are always gone. 😞

The event is for sure still down.  Doesn't even give any prompts at all, which is weird because even without the event on, you can usually still go into the ballroom.

• Sad 1

after they fixed it last time, i cant even buy my outfit for 50 lacrima anymore. Usually I am not supposed to keep all the dance scroll in inventory. I have thrown them all away after unlocking the dialogue

Edited by shujin51

I don't know. Nobody is saying anything, and all I can see is the clock towards May 15 running down with absolutely ZERO INFORMATION BEING OFFERED TO THOSE OF US WHO HAVE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN PURCHASED LACRIMA WE CAN'T TURN IN BECAUSE THE EVENT IS BROKEN!

Do I sound frustrated enough that we're not seeing a

1> "It's clearly a problem because people are not being able to do the event"

2>"We're working on it, don't worry, we'll extend it because this is our fault"

No, what we're hearing is nothing which isn't acceptable with an event with a hard timer that might seriously screw some people over if this isn't fixed BEFORE the event runs out.

Can a GM PLEASE respond to this?

1 hour ago, Draguen2 said:

I don't know. Nobody is saying anything, and all I can see is the clock towards May 15 running down with absolutely ZERO INFORMATION BEING OFFERED TO THOSE OF US WHO HAVE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS IN PURCHASED LACRIMA WE CAN'T TURN IN BECAUSE THE EVENT IS BROKEN!

Do I sound frustrated enough that we're not seeing a

1> "It's clearly a problem because people are not being able to do the event"

2>"We're working on it, don't worry, we'll extend it because this is our fault"

No, what we're hearing is nothing which isn't acceptable with an event with a hard timer that might seriously screw some people over if this isn't fixed BEFORE the event runs out.

Can a GM PLEASE respond to this?

Why so angry?
Events are automated and come each year same time. Most will be bugged this year since devs are focused on fixing more important things. They tend to throw small fixes towards event every now and then but that doesn’t seem to be their current focus atm. 
If you stand around Junon and see the shout from Lucille about the attack happening then it’s confirmed working at that moment. If there’s no shout then it’s bugged again. 

On 5/14/2023 at 11:02 AM, Ghoster said:

I got my lucille dress after buying 10 pieces of each dance scrolls and 50 firecrackers. That's 250 lacrimas plus another 50 lacrimas to buy the dress itself.

so costly with the difficulty in getting Lacrima from drops as high level are hogging every mob groups in Junon.

On 5/13/2023 at 2:05 AM, Heatfist said:

Why so angry?
Events are automated and come each year same time. Most will be bugged this year since devs are focused on fixing more important things. They tend to throw small fixes towards event every now and then but that doesn’t seem to be their current focus atm. 
If you stand around Junon and see the shout from Lucille about the attack happening then it’s confirmed working at that moment. If there’s no shout then it’s bugged again. 

Why so mad?  I had about a billion zulie tied up in Lacrima, couldn't get into the event, nobody was responding to requests on what was going on and the event was just days from ending (and quickly ending at that).

Try having that much money tied up and you can't even get told how or even if you were going to be able to sell or spend them.  Makes you cranky. Makes you a little crazy. Makes you want to yell at people if for the only reason that they might respond to at least one of the people about to lose a ton of money. 😛

Even at the end I only heard it was being dealt with by a gm by hand.

Oh yes and let's add in that since the game doesn't actually notify people that there's an event on, you only learn what lacrima are when you see them inside someone's store and someone responds to world chat...days after the event starts.

I'm not exactly clear on why the providers of this game will notify people for some things but won't notify people that a new event is on.