The Many Changes of Adventurer's Plains

Zeror

On 4/23/2022 at 2:16 AM, Zeror said:

The Many Changes of Adventurer's Plains

If there is one zone in the game of ROSE Online which has been changed a lot then it is no doubt the Adventurer's Plains.

1. The first version was introduced with iRose. We started on Birth Island first after a few levels we could go to Adventurer's Plains.
  2. The second version didn't stay long (can't remember when this version came).
  3. Then a totally new map was introduced ROSE Online Evolution released. This was the biggest version of Adventurer's Plains. At least it felt like that to me.
  4. A more compact version of the third version.

Which version of Adventurer's Plains was your favorite? And why?

adventurerplains.jpg

---

I personally prefer the second one. I find two entrances to Valley not that useful. Especially on the newer maps it's unnecessary to have two entrances to Valley next to each other. The only thing i didn't like of the second map is the location of Goblin Cave. At the waterfalls like from the first map was better.

Hi, how do you open the big maps? I can only see the mini map but not open the big map like this. I tried all they letters in my keyboard for the shortcut but nothing happened 😅 I remember I used to open this before but that was before 2012 I think.

38 minutes ago, 707 said:

Hi, how do you open the big maps? I can only see the mini map but not open the big map like this. I tried all they letters in my keyboard for the shortcut but nothing happened 😅 I remember I used to open this before but that was before 2012 I think.

Ingame you can't. I just took these ones from the web.

• Like 1

You know what would be neat? If we could combine maps 2, 3 and 4 somehow. Imagine having 2 entrances to Goblin Caves, one with the waterfall and the other at the mineshaft. The waterfall entrance could open into a hitherto unexplored but hinted at area of the caves, maybe a higher-level area like Desert of the Dead (or even super-high level) for which dungeon instances could be used too. Kind of like Sikuku Prison leads into Sikuku Catacombs.

• Confused 1

I have only played with the first and the second version and I can't help to like the first one more. But the second one is more strategic made, its more as a tutorial the whole map and you continue to the next step by just following the road. So I understand why it was made and how it was made but.. cant stop liking the first one a lot more.