Create a loot “blacklist” filter

dbeeeee

It is incredibly frustrating when even share loot is on and your bag constantly gets filled with mats that you simply do not want in your bag. Then it gets full and when something of value actually drops, you can’t pick it up. 

suggestion: create a way we can blacklist loot so that if blacklisted, it simply never reaches our bags 

or… double the bag space and make weight capacity a real thing in this game. Right now its ironic that the weight capacity mechanic only affects bourgs bc we have to carry “ammo” that is apparently heavy. This ammo not only takes up several slots but makes it so we cant even carry a sufficient amount of pots or mats (again ironic bc arent we supposed to be a farming class? Not one that needs to run back to town to restock on ammo and sell mats every 20 minutes) 

Edited by dbeeeee
  • Like 4

I love the idea, however could be extremely exploitable by botters using Pick up on a macro. Honestly if it wasn't such a decent quality of life skill (when it works) I'd suggest removing pick up skill for this same reason.

Something does need to be done about ammo though! I remember doing Ruins and carrying 10,000 shells there because the lack of vendor.

The only issue with carrying ammo is the tension between loot space and ammo space. (People have mooted the idea of infinite ammo, which sounds like it belongs on a pserver, as well as other less ridiculous notions. I've since come around to the idea of a separate tab/space for raw unpacked ammo, with ammo crates in the Consumables tab.) I wouldn't mind a basic lootfilter which could be a very open mod, or even a blacklist lootfilter that'd likely require dev implementation. That said, I look at this as something potentially monetizable for premium accounts. If a player didn't have such a specific lootfilter and a premium player did, would that be considered P2W?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Bobbity said:

The only issue with carrying ammo is the tension between loot space and ammo space. (People have mooted the idea of infinite ammo, which sounds like it belongs on a pserver, as well as other less ridiculous notions. I've since come around to the idea of a separate tab/space for raw unpacked ammo, with ammo crates in the Consumables tab.) I wouldn't mind a basic lootfilter which could be a very open mod, or even a blacklist lootfilter that'd likely require dev implementation. That said, I look at this as something potentially monetizable for premium accounts. If a player didn't have such a specific lootfilter and a premium player did, would that be considered P2W?

Ammo weight is also an issue for bourgs who use shells - can never carry more than 5 stacks without going over weight limit

7 hours ago, Jamie said:

I don't use bags generally, just wings and never have a problem with weight.

Can carry 9000+ basic shells, I don't carry any pots or food ect though.

Basic shells dont weigh much and how are you fitting 10 stacks in your materials inventory page?? You prob also have a bit of pts into the weight capacity skill which i elect not to so i can maximize actual useful skills