How to fix screen resolution please help

Pepu

Hi, I set Nvidia graphic card to run the game, after that the UI messed up. I had to set on Windows screen settings scale to 100%, It was 300% on 4k res. Now I can play and It seems ok, but first time I ran the game It did not happen... I tried to remove the cfg file, also change every option ingame, but seems broken. After that "fix" I cannot login with 2 accounts at the same time... Any idea? Thanks

33dadf88-a598-4d0d-8f17-8f06d4f9493f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Right click on the Rose online shortcut

Select properties In the new windows select compatibility tab 

At the bottom, click the Change high DPI settings button

In the new windows, make sure The High DPI Scaling override check (at the botoom) is unticked (Override high DPI scaling behavior)

Click Ok then Apply and test

ps: OR change the windows global scaling % to 100% : if you use 4K monitor, windows make the global scaling at 150% => Start > Settings > System > Display

Edited by omëron

Try this :

Right click on the Rose online shortcut

Select properties : In the new windows select compatibility tab 

At the bottom, click the Change high DPI settings button

In the new windows, make sure The High DPI Scaling override check (at the botoom) is unticked (Override high DPI scaling behavior)

Click Ok then Apply and test

ps: OR change the windows global scaling % to 100% : if you use 4K monitor, windows make the global scaling at 150% by default => Start > Settings > System > Display

Edited by omëron

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please help me on this. After the recent update,  some features like common chat room is not shown on the screen.. or displayed but just half of the text so i cant read them. tried to change the resolution but its seems not compatible. I also tried to search for a related topic regarding my concern but i cant find any. Please help. Thank you