Extra / Bigger Clan Fields

Trebor

I think the Luna Clan Field is way too small, compared to the Junon CF.   I think the size needs to be bigger.

Also, need Eldeon and Orlo Clan Fields as well.

Last I saw, Junon (which 2 aren't used anymore) still showed 3 clan fields in the files, of course only 1 was still used at the end.  might look into what to do with those other 2?

In the Junon CF, in the old system when you died, you would rez on top of the pillars near the NPC, almost like a protected area, don't know why it was changed later.

Edited by Rebus
make title more descriptive of the content

I think the entire premise of the LCF being that size was to encourage PvP. Mob spawns are rather slow and the Astarot King drops those nice looking wings! If people want to go in, they'd have to compete with players that were leveling/farming there. 

• Like 1

I like the size of the Luna CF, I just think the entrance to it should be moved. There is like a snow castle on another map (which I can't remember atm) which I always thought could be for the CF.

Yes, the other worlds need CF also.

All the CF should have level limits, like the old Junon CF used to be.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MagicianTrent said:

I like the size of the Luna CF, I just think the entrance to it should be moved. There is like a snow castle on another map (which I can't remember atm) which I always thought could be for the CF.

Oh, I know the one you are talking about, that would be a great entrance for the Luna CF for sure!

12 hours ago, MagicianTrent said:

I do remember having the level limit in place.. all the clerics would be afk by clan field manager. Now that the cap had been removed, anyone can PK another unfairly. It should indeed come back just like the restrictions set for Temple in Luna. 

I wish the staff makes the clan field more fun, especially the Junon one.
I'm not sure what the NaRose staff was thinking but it lookz absolutely daunting. The sheer amount of monsters, the lack of "special bosses", the disappearance of the riddler jelly beans...

Special monsters, more exp, special loots, fun running after the glowing jelly and smashing each other faces should be what its all about.

Edited by Shid0x

• Rebus changed the title to Extra / Bigger Clan Fields