Two client Issue

Simonadn

• Rebus locked this topic

created an account last night to dual client and was working fine, come back on today and when i log my second account in after switching back to other game window the other closes itself. no error messages or anything anyone know why or a fix? cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I've been running dual client since the game came out, then suddenly out of the blue my 2nd client disconnected while playing and when I tried to restart it, it told me that my graphics card is out of date. I updated everything using avast driver updater, but still I cant run dual client. Now I can only run 1 client at a time and its a real bummer, because I enjoyed having 2 at once. If any1 could help I would greatly appreciate it. The image I attached is the message I get when trying to run my 2nd client.

20221227_010942.jpg

Happy New Year to all of you and I have a small question I have a 10th gen i5 and when I entered the game I configured the screen resolution and since then I have the problem of the function not being supported I do not understand anything would you have a way to correct this. because sometimes I threw in the game and I am no longer able at all please help me and I uninstalled 4x and also restarted several times but nothing

Bonne Année a vous tous et j'aurais une petite question j'ai un i5 10eme gen pis quand j'ai rentrer dans le jeu j'ai configurer la résolution écran et depuis j'ai le problème de fonction non supporter je ne comprend rien il aurais tu un moyen de corriger cela .car tantôt jetais dans le jeu et la je ne suis plus capable du tout aidez moi svp pis j'ai désinstaller 4x et redémarrer aussi a plusieurs reprise mais rien

Bonne Année a vous tous et j'aurais une petite question j'ai un i5 10eme gen pis quand j'ai rentrer dans le jeu j'ai configurer la résolution écran et depuis j'ai le problème de fonction non supporter je ne comprend rien il aurais tu un moyen de corriger cela .car tantôt jetais dans le jeu et la je ne suis plus capable du tout aidez moi svp pis j'ai désinstaller 4x et redémarrer aussi a plusieurs reprise mais rien

Happy New Year to all of you and I have a small question I have a 10th gen i5 and when I entered the game I configured the screen resolution and since then I have the problem of the function not being supported I do not understand anything would you have a way to correct this. because sometimes I threw in the game and I am no longer able at all please help me and I uninstalled 4x and also restarted several times but nothing

• Avatar locked and unlocked this topic
1 minute ago, Dego said:

it doesn't work...

Open 1 client and configure the settings. 

I have a 3090 and it’s what helped. 

Set it for windows mode and make the window smaller (not full screen or near full screen). After you set it up, log off from the game and close the client (this will save the settings). Open the launcher two times and press play at the same time. It should both go to the login screen together. 

• Like 2