Say Hello (to Rose Online)

Shid0x

WOW!! I played this game like 20 years ago... I can't believe it's going to be brought back!! Can't wait!

I'm sure it's been asked before and I don't mean to pressure anyone or anything, but is there an estimated date for the release? Or, well, when can we play? I saw there's been some closed alphas and whatnot...

12 hours ago, Cernunnas said:

WOW!! I played this game like 20 years ago... I can't believe it's going to be brought back!! Can't wait!

I'm sure it's been asked before and I don't mean to pressure anyone or anything, but is there an estimated date for the release? Or, well, when can we play? I saw there's been some closed alphas and whatnot...

Hey, we just had the stress test over last weekend so the staff are still dealing with all the feedback, next stage is closed beta with restricted players then open beta so just keep an eye out on the forums or the discord channel for updates 

34 minutes ago, kooperg said:

Is that a time frame of:
Days?
Weeks?
Months?
2023?

Somewhere between weeks and months for closed beta as far as we're currently expecting. If I had to guess I'd say around a month / month and a half based on how they've talked about how the stress test went - and they've previously aimed at closed beta at the end of summer. But that's all speculation.

Edited by Wondertje

58 minutes ago, kooperg said:

That's great news 🙂

ps Simply being registered means you get into the beta? or is there any other thing we need to do/be/know?

All they have said officially so far is that they will be choosing people for the closed beta from those who have registered at the website so while there is no guarantee as of right now, you definitely have a chance.  Hopefully they will be inviting a ton of players 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kooperg said:

does spamming the forum help? Cause i can do that ^^ 

I can assure you that spamming the forums (or anywhere) will more likely hurt your chances than increase them. Simply be active, come with suggestions, discuss thing, etc. That's what will get you on santa's good list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

I'm so glad to hear this is returning. I can't wait to get started and make some new R.O.S.E memories. Also hoping to reconnect with old friends!

If anyone from old Kyoudai is still around, sup. I really don't remember a lot of my old toon names, though I remember my knight breakuface.

Edited by StoutSky
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, harry said:

Hello rose and everyone. There are any news about closed beta ?

Closed beta wont happen! They’ve changed it to early access. This will be at the end of the year, they've said! No exact date, though, unfortunately. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Just found out the game comes back? 

Played NA back in the days (Magioffaith/LostChild/MiniCrafter) and several other crafters, other characters. Fun crafting al those grade 7 gems, grinding materials and making shops/billions of zulies. Crafted so many gems/carts/castle gears for the comunity. 

Fav weapon was Ouroboros wand with a T7, max refined shiny!

Wauw miss these days.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 9:11 AM, Cigojnar said:

Glad to see my 1st MMORPG is coming back 😃 I hope to meet back with some old friends from NA (Oghr, TheAeon, T1tan, SiReN, OneHotMofo, Lynder, LadyPsyber, R0bz0r...) and many more. All the best wishes!

lol i meet those too

• 2 weeks later...