Say Hello (to Rose Online)

Shid0x

8 hours ago, Magenta said:

Hoi! I learned about this project just today. Quite the nostalgia bomb. I'm excited to play Rose again! I'm more of an iRose player, having been on Ruff and Titan, but I did play a bit of NA. Cheers.

I played at those too and at NA after titan closed.  Glad to see you here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone so nice to meet you all. I hope that we all will enjoy Rose Online game when its official launch start. Thank you once again to Lazypengiun and the entire Rednim Team for bringing back this childhood fantasy of mine. See you all ingame.

On 1/12/2022 at 9:11 AM, Cigojnar said:

Glad to see my 1st MMORPG is coming back 😃 I hope to meet back with some old friends from NA (Oghr, TheAeon, T1tan, SiReN, OneHotMofo, Lynder, LadyPsyber, R0bz0r...) and many more. All the best wishes!

Nice names one you list  🙂

Edited by KingArthur
  • Like 1

On 2/14/2022 at 8:14 PM, KingArthur said:

Nice names one you list  🙂

Hey, didn't you run the clan Camelot?

I forget if it was eRose or NaRose... I played under the name "Klefl" back then. Also iRose veteran. Hoping to see some old friends again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone !

so nostalgic ! I played this game from iRose, NARose and Ruff .. each time with the regrets to see them become empty and finally closed... sad time .. and today, searching on google "rose online alternative" i have, with luck, read an article talking about Rose online rebirth. damn, incredible, i will finally be able to play to my childish favorite game ! 😭😘

French player, and now 33yo, i am really excited to meet you up in Zant / Junon or whereverÂ đŸ„°

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I started playing Rose in 2005 and it broke my heart when it ended!  I'm so excited to hear it's coming back 😃. I can't wait to play again and reconnect with others I used to play with.  Look for BubbleButt (raider) and WheatThin (cleric).  Hugs đŸ€—

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...