Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Teemo

Title says it all.

Personally I still relentlessly keep up with the "big three" - Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece - although Naruto is really the only one that's stayed "good" over the years.

Aside from those, I read Bakuman, Toriko, and Claymore, and I've finished Death Note, DBZ, Eyeshield 21, and YuYu Hakusho.

What about you? 😄

Uh there’s to many to list, but I like pretty much anything adventure/fighting, and the occasional romantic stuff

I can get some names of this after work~

Solo leveling, Orphanage Tamer, Faking it in style, The Legendary mechanic, And many more

Edited by Zurn

4 hours ago, ClumsyCake said:

I'm a bit picky when it comes to anime. Right now I'm casually watching Goblin Slayer.

I watched Naruto, but not shippuden. One Piece is good, but I really don't want to tackle almost one thousand episodes. Never watched Bleach.

Goblin Slayer was decent - Quite enjoyable. One Piece is a colossal project - agreed but you will not be disappointed.
After it finishes and also Boruto - I will no longer commit myself to 100+ episode anime.

I like some of the more obscure ones. Typically where the protagonist gets reborn or transported into a fantasy realm. Things like:

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest

Demon Lord retry

How to not summon a demon lord

Wise Man's Grandchild

Overlord

and several others along the same vein.

Have to make a special mention for Sword Art Online though. really liked that one

Edited by PurpleYouko

I'm sorry for such a boomer post but Manga and Anime in general is something i've become bored of.
During the 2000's, 2010's i read/watched tons of it and had a really fun time, but i now feel as if everything is just recycled materials. Original concepts are so seldom and shonen overall bores me to death.
Something that keeps me in it is animation itself tho, i love studying direction style of directors, story-boarders, and key animators.

As far as anime is concerned things like Kaiji, Baccano, Hellsing ultimate, Redline, steins;gate resonates well with me.
Some mangas i loved were Hideout, flowers of evil, green blood...

But if we were to talk about recent times then as far as anime is concerned Castlevania would get the cake, As a fan of both animation and the video game its a treat!
Manga wise i don't read much anymore but Chainsawman would be my mvp, it felt fresh and fun without being cliché.

Funfact : Back in the early 2000's fansub were already a thing, people would burn them via their VHS recorder and sell them "under the counter", i remember watch dragonballGT like that. It felt like buying drugs lol. 

Edited by Shid0x

13 hours ago, Shid0x said:

I'm sorry for such a boomer post but Manga and Anime in general is something i've become bored of.

I agree whole heartily. Neon Genesis was about the only anime that I liked. Naruto from start up to the Naruto and Sasuke fight (kids) was about where I had it with that one. anything else... I'm just not interested in that anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched/am watching most of the big ones, AOT, Tokyo Revengers, One Piece, Naruto, JJK, FMAB, HxH, etc.

I've read AOT, and keeping up with OP.

For newer anime I have seen and recommend: "Ranking of Kings" (<-- big one!!) and "Odd Taxi". And you if want to spice it up a bit, then " My Dress-Up Darling" would be nice ;).

I also have seen a lot of comedy/romance/slice of life shows.

Edited by Linda

• 2 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 12:15 PM, Linda said:

For newer anime I have seen and recommend: "Ranking of Kings" (<-- big one!!) and "Odd Taxi". And you if want to spice it up a bit, then " My Dress-Up Darling" would be nice ;).

I also have seen a lot of comedy/romance/slice of life shows.

I just watched my dress-up darling, definitely liked it!

I too read a bunch, usually more than I can keep up with though 😞

• 2 weeks later...