A few suggestions

DreamDesire

Let me start this of by saying I don't like the way you formatted this suggestion, it has way to many topics and i feel like your message may get lost because of that.

Each and everyone deserves their own topic and some of these topics are already being touched upon by the community.

I will give my opinion on the topics of wich i know a thing or two.

Remove PVP/PVM Offensive & Defensive Bonus
I believe they will remove these stats, not a 100% on that tho.

Cleric/Class buffs
I dont think you watched any Alpha gameplay otherwise you would have known it is know completely viable to solo play without the need for buffs, also this is one of those topics that is widely discussed by the community so i feel you would be better of contributing in those conversations instead. Lastly, this topic has been a spearpoint for the dev team sinds they announced the game revival and has already been implemented, i dont feel like they will revert this.

Regarding removal of stats on Item mall items
All items in the IM will be statless, there will be no p2w whatsoever, this is answered by the FAQ, again this is something the dev team is very adamant about.

New content/maps
They plan to release all planets eventually, i believe this is also stated in the FAQ.

Like i said i cant comment on all of your suggestions, its to early to say anything about dodge, att speed or gems.

Remove charm's influence

Maybe they can rework charm into being a quest/npc related stat. Where npc's give better quest rewards, pay higher for items you sell. Something like that, but not PvP related. 

Remove PVP/PVM Offensive & Defensive Bonus

I feel like the community is very split on this, but my favorite days of rose where definitely before they added these bonuses. Just split the community too much as well. 

Cleric/Class buffs

I was very skeptical of this change, but seeing the alpha streams gives me hope they will figure out a way to make it fun and balanced. My concern now is attack speed being to slow for most classes. And this will make the fights very boring and stale. 

Gem Change

Limit the runes to a certain amount equipped.