What do you guys love about rose

L3nn0x

My son got me to start playing the game back on the 2nd beta of Triggersoft iRose and it is the only game I love to play.

More than likely, unless others come in, I may be the oldest player too  LOL

I enjoyed all the friends I made in game, the parties and how friendly most players were too.  And don't forget about the events too!

• Like 2

at this point its probably nostalgia for me but back in the first days of ROSE it was just a hot game. i love the grinding aspect and the classes / art really worked for me.

also, i LOVE multi clienting. i have actually lvled multiple characters at the same time on wow as well just by alt tabbing like crazy.

Community. Music just brings back good memories 🤗

Rare materials (angel/devil feathers, dragon scales at 1st) forced entire group to work together to get wings for 1 member.

No Wiki forced us to talk to each other (where did you get these sword...) to help each other and to create bonds. Grinding was in fact great thing if you had friends 🥰

Countless sleepless nights with friends oversee. Ventrilo rooms so crowded and loud as Bus station at 8 a.m.

4 hours ago, Cigojnar said:

Community. Music just brings back good memories 🤗

Rare materials (angel/devil feathers, dragon scales at 1st) forced entire group to work together to get wings for 1 member.

No Wiki forced us to talk to each other (where did you get these sword...) to help each other and to create bonds. Grinding was in fact great thing if you had friends 🥰

Countless sleepless nights with friends oversee. Ventrilo rooms so crowded and loud as Bus station at 8 a.m.

You said it - I loved it when rare mats dropped. For me I was always on an endeavour to make myself move faster so I was always looking for them materials to make beautiful wings 😉

The music. The excitement from refining and identifying an item.

How easy it is to just login and start slaying monsters and not needing to invest so much time into it.

It's fun to open a shop, go to bed and then wake up the next day to see what has been sold.

Raider attack speed and crit, click, dead, click, dead.

Stay up at night till the clan field i think it was opens, to go in and level there and slay those jelly beans that spawned that gave a bunch of exp.

Party up with people to aoe farm exp.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, piNo said:

It's fun to open a shop, go to bed and then wake up the next day to see what has been sold.

That is for sure one of the best feelings. I remember always taking a screenshot before going to bed so I knew exactly what I sold.

I really miss a full of players Rose server.

On 1/11/2022 at 8:10 PM, gosmoy said:

cute character, classic mmo gameplay, i love everything about pve/pvp in ROSE Online.
also this my first mmo xd

886587_628115397204496_1718737425_o.jpg.7b5e3f96ec170e06a633a52e7c411dee.jpg

I really loved this costume! It looks so great! 

I, to this day, know every beat and chime to every BGM from Junon, Luna, and Eldeon. I never really cared much for Orlo, so meh! 

After being forced to listen to the music for several hours again while working on the radio function for :WorryMoldie:, I can confidently say the music! It is so cheerful and friendly and fits so well with the aesthetics of the game!

• Like 1